- MultiTrack player for all MultiTracks, CustomMix®, and MultiTracks Cloud Pro® content
- Three subscription levels: Intro (Free), Pro ($4.99 per month), and Premium ($6.99 per month)
- 30-day free trial for all subscription levels
- Built-In Click with adjustable subdivisions
- Free “Guitar Pads” pad collection
- Free “Play of the Week” every week in Playback
- Adjust the Start Time and End Time of each song
- Adjust the Tempo and Key of each song
- Send MIDI Cues to control lyrics, lights, and more with a MultiTracks Cloud subscription
- Add compatible Pads into your Setlist with or without a click
- Auto-fade tracks while the click continues
- Create seamless transitions with the “Transitions” menu
- Live Crossfade Songs, Pads, and Click Tracks
- Songs are subdivided into Song Sections
- Solo and Mute functionality on every channel
- AutoPan your Click Tracks left and Tracks right
- Pro Subscription adds the ability to add Song Sections anywhere in the arrangement, MIDI Map Playback features to a MIDI Controller, Loop a Song Section, Infinite Loop a Song Section, and Infinite Click
- Premium Subscription adds Live Re-Order, MIDI Map to Song Sections, Freely jump between Song Sections live using the MIDI Navigations buttons on your MIDI Controller, Buses, SmartRouting®, MultiOuts®, and the ability to create and edit MIDI Cues directly in Playback with a Cloud Pro subscription
- Access any song in the catalog with a Playback Rentals Subscription
- Import all your tracks from MultiTracks.com and MultiTracks Cloud Pro®
- Price may vary by location
- Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account
- Subscription will automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period
- Manage subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase
Download and Install Playback - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Fantastic for tracks. However, desperately needs normalizing EQ function.
This is such an amazing app for what it does. Our church uses this every Sunday and it is dependable, reliable, diverse in its application. Executed very well what it’s expected to. Links to what tracks have been purchase online sync up really well with no hiccups. Key changes, etc work very well. Splitting click track and guide to in-ears only and the rest out to mains is a godsend. Thank you!
My biggest gripe is how poorly EQ’ed every song is. Is it on the product roadmap to normalize volume on every track? Currently, because every song has different levels, this at times can b come a nightmare to manage with such huge bass swings song-to-song. We’ve had to make sure sound guys take notes for when a volume spike is coming upon song transition. We also have to almost change the eq shape of the tracks channel itself just to account for drastic changes. This can be very challenging on the fly. This is my only reason for the one star off. If you could change this, that would b so helpful for many and five stars all the way! Thanks!
Unless You’d Rather Buy Ableton....
This is the app for you. Even then, I think it rivals Ableton and other software for click tracks. For the price you pay, the features, enhancements, and overall functionality is stellar. It’s the sale of the century. I work in software development, so I see and understand this from a different perspective, but recognize the quality and see this as a well built app. As church drummer who drives the click tracks from this iPad behind a drum cage, I couldn’t ask for more. Sure, bugs are present here and there, but that’s today’s software! You’re gonna have defects no matter what you do. With fast development cycles, this happens - It’s the nature of the beast. Shout out to the devs at Multitracks! You guys are solid!
Playback Pro or Abelton?
Honestly I have worked with both and Abelton has let me down a few times, and takes forever to learn. I’m not knocking it it’s a great program, but I’m kinda challenged when it comes to software and ease of use. Playback is my go to. I can’t say enough how beneficial this app is!! Not only is it easy to use but it is easy to load and gives some amazing opinions during a worship service.
I have led worship on and off for the last 17 Year’s this is for sure the most easy to use forgiving and quality worship tool I have on stage with me. I wish they made it for my Pc!! I would be all over it!!
I want to love it!
Update: From 3 stars to 1 star.
During our worship service on Sunday two songs went off beat halfway through and basically handicapped our singers. After every update there are new issues and the developers don’t take any action to actually test the app in service for reliability after the app is updated. This app and its infrastructure is more and more becoming an obstacle for our worship sets and not a helpful tool.
Update: This week is the week I finally have the time to move our MultiTrack infrastructure to Loop Communities Prime App. I will post one last update after we use the Prime App and leave a final review for PlayBack. I’ve been using PlayBack for almost a year now and am it’s been a crazy journey but I’m glad to finally get off the system. I truly hope that others have had less embarrassment using this app due to failures but if you are looking to switch; there are other options.
Leave a review or comment