What is forScore? forScore is a digital sheet music reading app available for iOS, iPadOS, and macOS. It allows users to import and organize PDF scores from various sources, add metadata and annotations, and create setlists for performances. The app also offers features such as cropping, reflow, and Bluetooth page turning. Additionally, forScore provides integrated utilities like metronome, pitch pipe, tuner, and piano keyboard. The app offers an optional annual auto-renewing subscription called forScore Pro that unlocks additional features and content.
1. Note: forScore also offers an optional, annual auto-renewing subscription called forScore Pro that unlocks additional features and content (visit forScore.co/pro for complete details).
2. forScore Pro is a 1-year subscription that renews automatically until canceled.
3. Should you choose to subscribe, payment will be charged to your iTunes Account upon confirmation of purchase.
4. With forScore for iOS, iPadOS, and now even for PC, your scores have never been better—it’s everything you can do with paper and so much more.
5. Your subscription will then automatically renew unless canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
6. You can manage your subscriptions in your iTunes Account Settings after purchase.
7. Download and play something new in seconds.
8. Go paperless.
9. Get organized.
Download and Install forScore - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
A must have for professional musicians
Gone are the days of having big 3 ringed binders with several copies of manuscripts weighing down a stand. Or sheet music falling off a stand while you're trying to play it. The iPad and this app have revolutionized the way we practice and rehearse today. This app is simply amazing. I use it everyday. They really have thought of everything with this app and I have been thoroughly impressed by it. I have been using it for a good 2 years now. Features such as making set lists, annotations, categorizing by artist/composers/songs etc, share options directly from the app, creating backups of your organizations and being able to open attachments from the iOS mail app directly in this app make it simply amazing. I can't say enough about it because I would just continue to ramble.
To the developers of this app... We the musicians greatly appreciate you for creating something that makes our lives and careers easier. We thank you for creating something that's seamless, easy to use, has every feature we could want all while running smooth with little to no crashes. Thank you also for constantly keeping this app updated and adding additional features. I’m always learning something new with this software I didn’t already know it could do.
Simply the Best
I use this app every single day, and if you are a pro (or anyone ) concerned about migrating into using a device for all of your music have no fear.. they have thought of literally everything. You can reorganize pages, make bookmarks, work faster and more efficiently, etc. I think this is the single best piece of software I’ve ever used, I mean every single little problem I have thought to myself hm I wish they would fix that either promptly got fixed or was always available as an option that I didn’t realize
For instance, it used to annoy me that when you used the Microsoft Pencil for annotation (which I really don’t think is very necessary for musicians but I had it anyways, whatever whatever) it would pull up the same menu that you use for writing with your finger, that you would have to manually close thereafter which would add an extra step every time I use it.. Well, as it turns this is an option you can disable in settings! Hopefully that made sense..
But yes if you don’t buy any other app you have got to buy this one. Rock solid reliability (way way better than using android/windows/PC/other OS that are subject to crashes and all that)
Great App, but Syncing songs isn’t working.
ForScore is a great app for any level and any player, especially for people (like myself) who have many songs. However I have two concerns.
1. The sync isn’t working. I use forScore on multiple devices, but the songs do not sync with other devices linked with the same account. This is troublesome because when trying to use my phone or more portable device than my IPad, it doesn’t work, and I have to take the pictures one by one to get all of the pieces on each device.
2. The second problem is the flipping page feature. I know the app calibrates to one side or the other by tapping on the right or left side, but I think there needs to be a heightened sensitivity setting. The reason for this is because I play at recitals and in public areas often. I have played at some mini concerts until COVID 19 came around. With the page not flipping when I tap it, IT MESSES UP MY PERFORMANCE. I either have to modify the piece to make it like I didn’t make a mistake, or I have to pause awkwardly mid performance. This has happened to me many times, and I cannot stand mistakes in public performances. It makes me look like an inexperienced rookie playing. I can understand if I tap once and it doesn’t turn and it turns the second time But when I am button mashing the screen and it still doesn’t respond, that is a problem.
Fix these issues, and I’ll give your stars back.
The best Sheet Music Viewer hands down
I am a professional Trumpet player, and gone are the days of carrying 10 fake books, 5 band folders and stand lights. With a little time with a scanner, you can have your entire sheet music collection a couple clicks away. I play many different styles of music from Brass Band To Dixieland. I only need to take the official band folder home when I need to scan new music. If something comes up, I don’t have to feel guilty about the band not having the folder in my absence. I have my music sorted by “genres”, which is just one way to sort the very well thought out database. Everyone is just amazed at the way this works. ½ page turns allows you to see the next page while still seeing the bottom half staves of the current page. This avoids having to memorize the first few notes on the next page. Setting up D.C.’s and D.S.’s is easy with links that can be set up. For tricky repeats, you can duplicate pages and arrange them so that it becomes a hands free page turn with products like AirTurn etc. I’ll never go back to the old way again. Easily the best $15 I’ve ever spent on any app. Gigging musicians and piano bar players, this is a must have!!
Fantastic App for musicians
This app is the greatest bargain there is for musicians - continually upgraded with no charge. I love the pro version. The extra stamps and annotation features are very useful. I’m a user for 5 years since the 1st 12.9” iPad Pro was released in 2016. With the AirTurn Duo page turner, it’s a must have combination for professional keyboardists and other musicians. The facial gesture page turn feature is really cool for organists who cannot place a page turn pedal on the floor because of the organ pedals. Stores and organizes ALL your music. Only limited by the storage of your tablet. This setup has never failed me in 5 years and I use it every day. Keep everything charged and backed up and it is practically fool proof. I had far more problems with printed music trying to find things, bringing the wrong folder, turning two pages, pages stuck together, book won’t stay open, wind blowing pages, stand lamp burning out, etc. I brought paper music as a back up for the 1st year but realized it wasn’t necessary. Also, you don’t need a lamp any longer although I use one just to illuminate the keys in the orchestra pit. Life changing. This is not a music notation app. It is a PDF reader for music and any other PDF file.
Leave a review or comment