Written by algoriddim GmbH
1. AUTOMIX AI • Automatic mixes based on artificial intelligence • Queue and Playlist automation HARDWARE INTEGRATION • Plug-and-play integration of over 50 MIDI controllers by Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Numark, Denon DJ, and more • Advanced MIDI Learn to map any class-compliant MIDI controller • Support for Bluetooth audio and MIDI • Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces and video output NEW AUDIO ENGINE • Ableton Link integration • Sync Mode • Post-fader FX • High-res waveforms BUILT FOR iOS • Accessible via VoiceOver • Airplay, Live Photos, Apple Watch, and iCloud integration • 3D Touch, Hap...
Latest Version: 3.6
Rated 4.6/5 By 22,781 People
What does djay - DJ App & AI Mixer do? *** Introducing Neural Mix™: Algoriddim's revolutionary technology to deconstruct and mix music based on cutting edge AI. Isolate vocals, drums, and instrumentals in real-time - for the first time ever! ***
djay transforms your iOS device into a full-featured DJ and music production system. Seamlessly integrated with your music library, djay allows you to mix your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, remix tracks, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad or iPhone.
- My Music, TIDAL Premium, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, Files, and more*
*NOTE: As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration to learn how to migrate to a new supported service.
• Isolate vocals, drums, and instrumentals
• Remix drums, bass lines, melodies, and vocals of two songs
• Solo, swap and mute switches
• Fade between the instrumental and acappella of a song
• AI multi-track waveforms
MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS
• Sequencer: create beats on top of your music live
• Looper: remix your music with up to 48 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
• Extensive content library with hundreds of loops and samples.
• Automatic mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Plug-and-play integration of over 50 MIDI controllers by Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Numark, Denon DJ, and more
• Advanced MIDI Learn to map any class-compliant MIDI controller
• Support for Bluetooth audio and MIDI
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces and video output
NEW AUDIO ENGINE
• Ableton Link integration
• Sync Mode
• Post-fader FX
• High-res waveforms
BUILT FOR iOS
• Accessible via VoiceOver
• Airplay, Live Photos, Apple Watch, and iCloud integration
• 3D Touch, Haptic Feedback, Drag & Drop, Keyboard Shortcuts
• Multi-Tasking: Slide Over and Split View support
Top features of the optional Pro subscription include:
• Unlimited access to an extensive library of samples, loops, FX, and visuals
• Neural Mix™
• Sampler & Looper
• Automix AI
• Video Mixing
• Music Visualizers
• Single Deck mode
• 4-Deck mode
• Advanced media library editing
• Pre-cueing with headphones
• Hardware integration (MIDI controllers, multi-channel audio interfaces)
• Subscribe once, access unlimited djay Pro content and features across all of your iOS devices
• 7-day free trial: free access to all djay Pro content and features for one week, cancel anytime
• Subscribe to get unlimited access to all PRO features, loops, FX, sounds, and visuals
• Monthly ($4.99) & yearly ($39.99)*
• Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
djay is compatible with any iPhone or iPad running iOS 12 or later.
For the best experience when using Neural Mix we recommend using an iOS device with an Apple Bionic chip. For the full list of Neural Mix supported devices please visit our web site.
Download and Install djay - DJ App & AI Mixer
djay Pro 2
Neural Mix Pro
djay - DJ App & AI Mixer
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Wish for a few things but they are light years ahead of everything else
Thanks to the developer response (finally) I can use this app, although I still wish for a better video view where u could actually ADJUST THE CUE AND CHANGE THE TWMPO / BEND without 2 sub menus... I cared enough to both for the last year for 1 thing maybe in the next year that goodie will come to pass...side note, instead of drag and drop, perhaps could be part of intuitive drop down menu inside video where u pick VISUALIZER;) Thanks again ...continued success I’ve gone from 2 star to 4.3... will b 5 when u gives a tempo view as big as the eq view;) cheers
Been waiting for a year now for them to add the most requested feature... We MUST be able to overlay our own videos for songs that don't have a video (like in the former djaypro)... Nobody at the club wants to watch a 5 second loop for 6minutes....I-Don’t recommend for anyone doing video, the now unavailable djay pro was 1000% better, hopefully they will restore previous layout and functionality...lack of dedicated and available pitch bend/control...is another awful decision which shows their desire to be purely a consumer product and not for pro dj’s who can actually mix. After 5 years with Djay, I’m extremely disappointed , Maybe they will listen to the pros that made the app a success in the first place...no developer response to my inquiries for over a year, sad
Bait and switch (updated)
I previously wrote an angry review with one star for this app. I am seriously annoyed with companies switching to a subscription model instead of supporting apps or desktop applications people have already paid for and expected support for. That said, I am updating my review and rating due to the fact that this update is excellent. It’s the best DJ app on iOS. For 4 stars, I implore Algoriddim GmbH to allow for more comprehensive editorial of the beat grid. Bonus points for allowing the user to create new audio files with truncated versions of tracks. Some songs have sliding, evolving, or distinct tempo sections. “Batdance” by Prince is a great example. There’s basically another song embedded in the middle of that track. As a vinyl DJ I understand that skill can overcome these limitations, but as an Apple customer who just bought a powerful new iPad Pro, I want my machine to use all it’s processor power to make my life easier and to free up my brain goo processor for other creative activities (microphone banter, visuals, dance-offs, etc).
For 5 stars, make this app compatible with Audiobus technology (like DJ Pro is/was).
I would also suggest, if they are receptive, ask Ableton if “DJ” can read .ALS files so that all the warp marking labor undertaken by users can be interpreted non-destructively (ie: without rendering a new audio file). Keep up the good work.
Love it!...but it could use a few tweaks
This app is how I listen to music; I barely even use the music app anymore. I like the wide range of effects I can choose from, I like the malleability of the software when it comes to changing tempo and almost everything else. Lastly, I absolutely love how you can see the tempos and keys of songs while you're selecting one in your library and that you can change the pitch or keep it the same, even when you need to tweak the BPM a bit.
However, no great app is without its flaws. First off, there has been a recurring bug even since Djay 2 was a thing, where the app would mislabel the artist of quite a few of the songs in the music library. For example, the song "Astrocat" by an artist called PIXL is labeled by the app under a different artist in my library, for example, "Droptek and Tut Tut Child." Second off, I have a question. Djay 2 had a feature where you could record your own samples and make your own sample packs. It doesn't say whether this comes with pro features or not. Is that a pro features thing or was it removed entirely?
Again, I love the app, but just a few bugs may need to be fixed.
New connection issues make it almost unusable.
As an intermediate DJ, this app does everything I could ask it to do. However, only just a couple days ago, it started being unable to connect to my DDJ-200. I use an iPad as my primary device, and that’s where the problem is. It connects just fine if I use my phone, which I find quite annoying and inconvenient. Bluetooth is Bluetooth so what’s the problem? I’ve tried everything to remedy the issue. Rebooting my iPad several times, deleting the app and reinstalling it, unplugging and plugging back in the DDJ-200, everything, all to no avail. I’ve reached out for help by several methods and have gotten zero response. Algoriddim, please hire an intern or something to manage your Instagram page and to provide responses to questions. Adding insult to injury, I’m a Djay Pro subscriber. Quite inconvenient to have paid for a year subscription only to not even be able to use it how I want. Oh and another thing, I migrated to Tidal (annoyed about that too) and the track list doesn’t provide the key of the track for like half of my set list. Just make your app work 100% how it’s supposed to. Other than that, I have no complaints.