Written by Voros Innovation
1. + Draw lines to connect each pair of same-colored dots.
2. A variation of an old classic, it is very addictive to play and will keep you entertained for hours.
3. + Do not cross through other colored dots or lines.
4. Difficulty increases as the grid becomes larger and you progress through the levels.
5. Score points and stars at each game based on your speed and accuracy.
Latest Version: 1.6.0
What does Bind: Brain teaser puzzle game do? Bind is the challenging new puzzle game that is easy to learn but difficult to master!
A variation of an old classic, it is very addictive to play and will keep you entertained for hours.
+ Draw lines to connect each pair of same-colored dots.
+ Do not cross through other colored dots or lines.
+ Fill all empty spaces to finish each game.
Difficulty increases as the grid becomes larger and you progress through the levels.
With each level you complete, the next level is unlocked.
Score points and stars at each game based on your speed and accuracy.
- 80 levels included in this free version
- Levels from 5x5 up to 8x8 cell matrix
- Easy to learn, difficult to master
- Simple yet attractive game interface
- Continue play automatically from where you left off, or select any other unlocked level
- Game sounds can be turned on or off
- Challenging fun for all ages
Download and Install Bind: Brain teaser puzzle game
Antivirus Zap - Virus Scanner
Bind: Brain teaser puzzle game
Desktop Aquarium - Relaxing live wallpaper background
Aquarium Live HD screensaver
Weather Widget Desktop
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Solid four stars for something to kill time with ...
Works well enough, attractive, fun, easy to use. Can play one game and go away or play many. Only about a quarter of the advanced puzzles are challenging, but this is the free version, and I suppose the paid version should be harder. Scoring is a mystery - it's not explained. Redo of the same puzzle once it's figured out should score differently than the first run-through, but apparently it doesn't. Recommended as a diversion, but not as a real total-absorption challenge.
Easy to understand; hard to defeat in later levels.
Good tracing game. But think it through! You are penalized for not getting it right on the first try.
This is a brilliant game. The creator thought of everything. It gets harder and I love the challenge, if you get stumped you can look at the solution. I take a look and then go back and try again. I can not fathom how someone could create so many intricate puzzles. The creator is easy to get in touch with if you have a question. Just what my brain needs. I am so pleased when I finish one. Buy the paid one, it cheap and really worth it.
Challenging, addictive, hard to stop playing. I breezed through the free levels, bought app, on my way to completing 300 level. I only play a few games on my computer, but this is my “go to game” right now. Highly recommended