Sudoku+ Train Your Brain Overview
What is Sudoku+ Train Your Brain? The app is a Sudoku game that challenges players to fill in a 9x9 box with numbers 1 to 9 without duplication in each row, column, and 3x3 box. It offers daily challenges, four difficulty levels, over 20,000 puzzles, and a hint feature. The app also includes a statistic feature to track progress and a dark mode option. Additionally, the app offers Big Sur Widgets, including a Today Widget, Calendar Widget, Quick Start Widget, and Me Widget. The app aims to provide an amazing game experience while keeping the mind active and challenged.
1. • Me Widget: Quick view me, game time, collected stars during the week.
2. • Calendar Widget: Quick view your collected stars during the month.
3. Given a puzzle in 9x9 box with few known numbers, try and fill in the remaining squares with numbers 1 to 9 such that each row, column and 3x3 box contain all the numbers 1 to 9 without duplication.
4. • Quick Start Widget: Quick start a sudoku game.
5. Sudoku is such a deceptively simple puzzle: the challenge can be expressed in one sentence.
6. • Struggling to solve the puzzle and getting nowhere, try using hint provided.
7. • 4 difficulty level supported, good for any beginners and advanced players.
8. • Over 20,000 puzzles and each puzzle has an unique solution.
9. • You can take notes to track possible entries and your notes are automatically updated.
10. • Dark mode available, you can have fun on lights out.
Download and Install Sudoku+ Train Your Brain - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Once I finally figured out I could put possible answers in one box, it became much easier. I was hoping though I could move to medium level, but that does not appear to be available on the free version. That is very disappointing.
Good control, pay for hard levels
Great keyboard controls and popup explaining them. Only daily and easy levels are available for free, higher levels cost $7.99 at this writing. Free levels have 1-4 numbers in each square, take about 15-25 minutes. One option is the game stops at 3 mistakes and forces you to restart or abandon (this may be turned off in menu). Great control on keyboard with WASD or arrow keys and all features have a key to toggle on or off.
this game is cool I like that.
I enjoy this app but it has a lot of bugs. Does not work as it should. Will not always let you click on a square or a number. Have to just wait until it works again. Somethime I get Apples spinning ball of death with this app only. Like the set up but just wish it would work like it should.
frequently numbers show up in squares I have not p
unched. with 2 wrong I am pressed to complete the hard and expert puzzles
Leave a review or comment