AtHome Video Streamer Overview
What is AtHome Video Streamer? AtHome Video Streamer is a video surveillance app that can turn your personal computer, smart TV/set-top box, smartphone, and tablet into a professional home monitoring system. It can act as a baby monitor, pet camera, nanny camera, elder care, etc. The app uses advanced AI and deep learning technology to detect motion triggered by humans, and it also supports face detection. The app allows remote monitoring via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at any time. It also has enhanced night vision, two-way talk, multi-view display, time-lapse recording, and pan/tilt features. The app is highly secure and private, with all connections between your phone and the video streaming device being encrypted. The app can be downloaded on PCs, iPhones, Android phones, smart TVs, and other major platforms. The setup process involves downloading the AtHome Video Streamer app and the AtHome Camera app onto two devices and following three simple steps. The app is supported by Facebook, Twitter, email, website, and LINE.
1. Athome Video Streamer is a smart video surveillance app that turns your personal computer, Smart TV/Set-top Box, smart phone, and tablet into a professional home monitoring system in seconds, acting as baby monitor, pet camera, nanny cameras, elder care etc.
2. Face recognition technology will help you to distinguish whether the person appearing in the video is your family members or intruder and immediately inform you.
3. Enhanced Night Vision: In a lower lighting condition, turn on the "Night Vision" mode will get you a much clear and enhanced video image.
4. Video streaming with powerful encryption and P2P transfer technology protect your privacy.
5. You can be confident - your cameras are well protected from unauthorized access! AtHome is the best choice for your home video surveillance.
6. Now support face detection! You will receive a push notification with animated GIF images when detects a person, much more accurate than traditional motion detection.
7. A Highly Secure Cloud Service: Protect all your videos and view them directly in the cloud, enjoy tight security with an easy-to-use interface.
8. No more false alarms due to advanced AI and Deep Learning technology used to detect motion triggered by humans as opposed to shadows, lights, etc.
9. Remote monitoring on the go: watch live streaming via 3G/4G or WiFi network from anywhere at anytime.
10. Two-way Talk: communicate with people and pets using the built-in mic and speaker.
11. All your videos are encrypted before being uploaded to the cloud, preventing critical data being lost of tampered with.
Download and Install AtHome Video Streamer - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I have been using this application for several years now and I could not be more pleased. I set up my PC and my Ipad Pro as live video streamers using this app to monitor my pup while I’m away. I view the feeds on my Iphone. All you need are good wifi connections. You must download the AtHome (pink app icon) application on your phone or tablet to view what is being streamed from the AVS (blue app icon) application. It is extremely dependable and the latency very low. They charge absolutely NOTHING for this service. FREE. NADA. Unless you are looking for 4K video feed I can’t imagine why anyone would not use these apps. I use them several times a week with “0” complaints. 5 stars all the way. For the record I have no interest in this company or these developers either personal or commercial. Very best regards to all.
Was a good idea, but it is just not the right app for what i need to use it for. Some problems with it are the app dosnt run while the app is closed. This app should have the same premise or way as iCam. Also on the Macs the light comes on signaling that the camera is on. So this gives it away for lets say a their. It could be better.
How can I change the camera?
I have downloaded this app and used on my Windows mini and it works but then I downloaded it for my laptop and cannot find any way to add my camera to the viewer. It pulls up some random CID but I can’t change it to a camera I’m already using. Where are all of the settings??? (Running 4.0.2 on PC on High Sierra.
I think it is a good app but for the extra features that most people could benifit from, I think it id too pricy. ( I was not paid or perswaded to type this)
Leave a review or comment