A to Z Overview
What is A to Z? Mrs. Owl's Learning Tree is an educational app designed for preschoolers to learn the alphabet and phonetic letter sounds. The app features a tree-house classroom with various game modes, including A to Z Quiz, Word Quiz, Picture Quiz, A to Z Flashcards, and Alphabet Phonics. The app allows users to touch pictures for sound effects and touch upper and lower case letters for correct phonetic letter sounds. Mrs. Owl reads every word touched, even if it's not the right answer, to help with learning. The app also offers options to choose UK or US mode and turn off corner letters for a more challenging game.
1. Simply tap the word that matches the picture and you'll score a point and move on! These words may also repeat during the game to help with repetitive learning.
2. Simply tap the picture that matches the letter and you'll score a point and move on! These words may also repeat during the game to help with repetitive learning.
3. A to Z Quiz - Go through the entire alphabet from A to Z and choose the correct answer from the list of four possible words on the blackboard.
4. Owl's alphabet and choose the correct answer from the list of four possible words on the blackboard.
5. A to Z Flashcards - Take your time and learn the whole alphabet at your leisure! No pressure to answer first time here, or even answer at all! Simply tap away at the words, letters and pictures and Mrs.
6. Word Quiz - You can also choose to answer a series of either 5, 10, 15 or 20 random words.
7. Picture Quiz - **New in version 3** Choose to answer a series of either 5, 10, 15 or 20 random pictures.
8. Owl in the Learning Tree's treehouse classroom as she takes you through the complete alphabet with beautiful pictures, illustrations and great sound effects.
9. Owl's Learning Tree - A to Z is particularly suitable for preschoolers learning their first words and is the perfect introduction to the alphabet.
10. Touch the pictures for sound effects and touch the upper and lower case letters in each corner for the correct phonetic letter sounds.
11. A point is awarded if you answer correctly *first time* and at the end of the game you are given your total score out of 26.
Download and Install A to Z - Free - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Downloaded the paid app. The thing allows only 20 questions, most of which are a repeated from 6 pictures or so. The whole alphabet isn't even represented. The game would be great if it would get the whole alphabet.
yep…and the value was free as well...
i downloaded this app to have a feel if my kid will respond to it. Unfortunately this lite app is so short it was a waste of time to dl!
Leave a review or comment