Jorge Garcia Armero
1. Just drop the files you want to compress to the Keka icon in the Dock or the main window.
2. Just double click on those files and they will be extracted using Keka, or drop them to the icon in the Dock or the main window.
3. With Keka you can compress as many files as you want in a bunch of formats.
4. Also Keka can extract lots of compressed files, from ZIP and 7Z to RAR archives, even parted ones.
5. Keka is a full featured file archiver, as easy as it can be.
6. Divide files and protect them with a password is now a kids game.
Download and Install Keka - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Went Paid to Say Thanks
I’ve been using the free version for years. I see you have a newly updated version and the price is right. Thank you Jorge.
If I have one ask, is to just think about options to keep us safe, such as assuring that Keka can’t be used to launch attacks from malicious files that are hidden in a RAR file archive. Make sure that we know, and by default stops, anything that attempts to execute or launch something as part of the unzip process.
It works, I haven’t had any issues with using it for over two years
The best kind of utilities are the ones you don’t even know you have, because they just work. This is exactly one of those. I have used this for over two years and never had any issues, it works with anything I throw at it. No complaints, and I would highly recommend. I got a new laptop and I couldn’t extract rar archives any more, realized I forgot to re-install this app!
Everything that I wanted is here!
It has all the likable fetures from the default Archive Utility except it's better.
You have the option to exclude the Windows resource forks (the annoying _MACOSX folder and .DS_Store file that's gonna be in every one of your archive files and folders) that is an eyesore if you work across different operating systems.
Not to mention the number of supported file formats.
Don't go for the cheap one that only support a few file formats.
Keka is the way to go.
can't find RAR
the overall experience is good so far. the design makes decompress very easy to use. BUT , when I wanted to decompress from a RAR, I could't find my files in desktop, and didn't know the location of the files, but there was a notification said it was successful decompressed. I tries several times after that. but all failed SO, i had to use my old tool to deal with the RARs. and shift between these two apps. ...........
Leave a review or comment