Tank 90 Overview
What is Tank 90? Tank 90 is a classic tank wars game available on the App Store and Mac App Store. The game has been updated with new features including WiFi battles with friends, the ability to collect hearts to configure your tank for life and power, and the option to buy infinite WiFi battles. The game involves controlling a tank to destroy enemy tanks and protect the player's base. There are 108 different stages with varying terrain and obstacles. Tank 90 is a nostalgic game that may remind players of their childhood.
1. A level is completed when the player destroys all 20 enemy Tanks, but the game ends if the player's base is destroyed or the player loses all available lives.
2. The enemy tanks attempt to destroy the player's base (represented on the map as a bird, eagle or Phoenix), as well as the human tank itself.
3. You, controlling a tank, must destroy enemy tanks in each level, which enter the playfield from the top of the screen.
4. Tank 1990 is a different implementation of NES battle city, it has some improvements, like enemy can eat the bonus.
5. Connect you to all Microsoft devices, like iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Windows, Pc, Windows computers.
6. 3) Configure your tank for life and power, 5 hearts will get 1 life.
7. It contains 108 different stages that are 13 units wide by 13 units high.
8. 1) the long-time expected WiFi battle vs friends is available now.
9. Each map contains different types of terrain and obstacles.
10. Enhanced Variants! And now land on Windows App Store.
11. 2) Win one heart when pass on level.
Download and Install Tank 90 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
this app doesn’t even open! it crashes as soon as i tried to open it, every single time!
I feel like this is such a fraud, give me my dollar back!
Constantly crashes, not worth the download
totally not worth!
i used to enjoy the old NES version years ago. but this one was nothing like that!
Leave a review or comment