Written by algoriddim GmbH
1. djay Pro’s unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of songs.
2. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
3. djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s multiple award-winning DJ software with countless new features, a redesigned user interface, and advanced library management tools.
Latest Version: 2.0.15
Rated 4.5/5 By 3,491 People
What does djay Pro 2 do? djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s multiple award-winning DJ software with countless new features, a redesigned user interface, and advanced library management tools. djay Pro’s unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with iTunes and Spotify, giving you instant access to millions of songs. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
• 1-, 2-, 4-deck, and video modes
• Modular design with customizable tools, sampler and FX configurations
• New high-res waveforms
• New Video mode with Photos integration
• Single Deck view: prepare your tracks and library
• Automix view
• “My Library” section to create your own playlists
• Spotify integration
• Create smart playlists with tracks from iTunes, Spotify, and the file system
• Powerful track filtering: filter any playlist by BPM, key, and other attributes
• Split mode: show two library sources side by side
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Match powered by Spotify
• Mix photos in perfect sync with the beat
• Beat-matched automatic photo slide shows
• Adjustable frequency of photos per beat
• Image effects
• Keyboard Shortcut Editor
• Save up to 8 loops per song
• Assign names to saved cue points and loops
• Cue Loops
New audio engine
• High-quality, low-latency audio engine
• Post-fader FX
• High-quality effects, filter, and EQs
• Master output effects via AudioUnits
• Instant access to millions songs
• Playlists, Songs, Charts, Browse
• Match: cloud-based song recommendations
• Instant access to BPM and Key information through the cloud
• On-the-fly playlist editing and song saving
• Drag & Drop from Spotify app
• Powerful audio streaming technology: ultra-low latency, advanced effects, on-the-fly analysis
CDJ Integration - officially certified by Pioneer DJ
• Native support for CDJ lineup
• Guided plug & play setup
• Full hardware control including slip mode, scratching, pitch bending, looping, cueing, master tempo
• Library navigation including Spotify, iTunes, waveforms, and cue point display on the CDJ screens
• Connect up to 4 CDJs
• AAC / WAV
• iTunes export
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• Support for Audio Unit plug-ins
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
• Native support for Pioneer DJ CDJ lineup
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
Built for macOS
• Support for Touch Bar
• Native 64-bit application
• Optimized for MacBook Pro and iMac with Retina Display
• Multi-core analysis (up to 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro)
• Extensive keyboard shortcuts
• Multi-touch trackpad control
• iCloud integration
• Accessible via VoiceOver
djay Pro 2 is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.11 or later.
A Spotify Premium subscription and an internet connection is required to access the Spotify music catalog from djay Pro 2. No recording available for songs from Spotify.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro 2 please download them first via iTunes. DRM protected songs are not supported and djay Pro can not access tracks from Apple Music.
Download and Install djay Pro 2
djay Pro 2
Neural Mix Pro
djay - DJ App & AI Mixer
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Well worth the money
Thank you guys for making another great app, djay pro 2 is visually pleasing and plays near flawlessly. There are sooo many features and different layouts that provide great flexibility for djs.
—— One bug I hope gets fixed is regarding the gain/trim knob mapping on my Pioneer DDJ-SX2. Though the physical knob is in its “0” position, djay pro does not read it that way. It’s always 3-5 decibels lower. Increasing the physical gain/trim knob does not match properly with the app, for example: maxing out the physical knob will only show the virtual knob at a third of the max. ——
Its not a huge deal, but it can get a bit annoying. Hopefully it gets fixed soon. Other than that this app is perfect!
Perfect Platform But Little Extensibility or Integration
Really wish this would integrate with DAWs (ableton LInk, plz), Automatic Cue Points, native finder management (i.e. maybe batch rename with BPM Key Bars MeasurePrimary SyncopationYorN would be awesome instead of having to turn to Mixed in Key or other alternatives - open in finder is like giving me a middle finger a million little times), and even if it was just them opening up the app to a system for add on development or scriptability, I would give it 10 stars on a five star scale. It's the most beautiful and intruitive interface going. I like tractor's sound wave coloring system better including the palette there a hair, but overall the interface makes me as happy as the first time I looked at my new retina display MBP. You can stare at just because it's pretty. You will play all of your music on it because through autoplay on single deck - displayin all the key attributes. It's FX are as good as anything the big competitors offer, and allows for Audio Unit plug-ins for things like
18 year vet
I have used this program for nearly 6 months and feel it’s time for a review. I use this with CDJ Nexus 2000 players and a XDJ-RX and it runs rock solid on both setups. Yes some features are missing of the more expensive and experianced programs like Traktor and Serato but what you get for the money makes it the best in class hands down. I run the gear standalone for most shows but if I have private event I get hired for or want to just dig for new music while having fun and DJing then this program is a god send. Would really love DVS support too, but thats just me. Keep up the good work!
The Final Decent Version
I have been a supporter of Algoriddim's djay apps from the very start. I have bought every update and gotten lots of use out of them. I switched from Traktor Pro as my main app of choice. Djay for Mac was even one of the deciding factors in my switch from PC to Mac. However, I was very, very, disappointed in their decision to switch to a subscription model with their latest release. On top of that, they have placed nagging upgrade icons and pop ups in the fully paid software that I already own. Huge disappointment.