Shotgun FunFun HD Overview
What is Shotgun FunFun HD? Shotgun FunFun 2.0 is a game where the player takes on the role of Buck Morris, who is fighting against a horde of Demon Zombies that have broken out of Hell and are spreading a virus to all living and non-living things. The game involves using a shotgun to kill as many Demon Zombies as possible, with the goal of reaching 100,000 kills. The game has updated graphics and is now called Shotgun FunFun HD, but a legacy version with the old graphics is also available for free. The developers plan to continue adding more content and features to the game.
1. Buck Morris felt the disturbance in the planets crust and immediately began preparing for battle with his trusty shotgun! Locating the first of many places that have been overrun with Demon Zombies, he travels to the next demon infestation that will be broken through by the single-minded rotting Demon horde.
2. Somehow these new breed of Demons have been able to break out of Hell's confines and are starting to move towards the surface of the planet which will wreck havoc on all of the surface people.
3. A Zombie virus has infected the denizens of Hell where the demons are starting to turn into rotting flesh and corrupting their evil spirits.
4. The Demon Zombies are losing their mind's and their ability to think clearly about evil plans, instead they have only one thought: spread the virus to all living and non-living things.
5. We are planning to continue work on our future goals to provide more content and features that other players have been requesting for many years.
6. We have also decided to update the name of the current version to Shotgun FunFun HD to distinguish it from the Legacy version.
7. Windows: If you like the old game graphics then this is the version you want.
8. The location is in the dark depths of an old castle dungeon, below it's foundation.
Download and Install Shotgun FunFun HD - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
So there I was, murdering demons and I found a good place to stay. Then text appears on the screen “Stop Camping” Soon after, it kills me for staying in one spot. This implies two things.
1. That the freedom to play the game as the player sees fit is completely disregarded.
2. That the developer is too lazy to improve the AI to combat camping so he decides to punish the player in the LAZIEST way possible. Just by kiling the player for choosing a specific play style.
To expand on these topics, the choice of a player is important in a game. The game shouldn’t be so pushy as to kill you outright if you don’t obey the purpose. Instead, it should persuade you. If camping is not a desired play style, then the demons should be able to punish the player for doing so. Improve the AI, don’t outright punish the player for finding a way to rack up points. This is infuriating how such BS could be thrown at us.
Does not work properly with OS 10.6.8
Does not work properly with OS 10.6.8 even though Requirements says: OS 10.6.6 or later.
Goes immediately to full screen bypassing the smaller window that is visable for a moment and is what I want.
Says hit F1 or F2 for help--buttons do Not work, goes no where, nothing happens.
At the end when trying to post scores, Neither button works.
This would be a great game if the features and problems were fixed and it all worked.
Legacy was better
This version was very laggy, didn’t start fullscreen and overall just was less fun.
Use E,R,T to switch guns!
Leave a review or comment