More Mobile Software
What is DiveLogManager? Dive Log Manager is a free desktop application that allows scuba divers to manage their digital scuba diving log book between their iOS device and desktop. It supports several different logbook formats to import from as well as from Garmin and Divesoft dive computers. The app works in both metric and imperial, shows statistics about diving history, keeps track of scuba equipment, shows buddy and personal information, and dive site details. Users can view Dive Site Locations on a map in their web browser if GPS locations have been entered and export dive information into DL7 format to transfer to DAN or other websites.
1. Dive Log Manager works in both metric and imperial, shows statistics about your diving history, keeps track of all your scuba equipment, shows buddy and personal information, and dive site details.
2. If you have other application software to download your dive computer, you can use Dive Log Manager to import and *merge* that information into what you already entered on site.
3. Enter logbook information on your iOS device while at the site, then transfer this information back to your desktop using Dive Log Manager.
4. Dive Log Manager is a free desktop application that allows you to manage your digital scuba diving log book between your iOS device and your desktop.
5. Dive Log Manager supports several different logbook formats to import from as well as from Garmin and Divesoft dive computers.
6. See our other Windows App Store application, Dive Log DT, for a full featured digital logbook application.
7. Then sync all your logbook information back to your mobile device running Dive Log for iOS.
8. Export dive information into DL7 format to transfer to DAN or other websites.
9. Dive Log Manager is a companion application to Dive Log for iOS.
10. View Dive Site Locations on a map in your web browser if GPS locations have been entered.
11. If you have any questions or feedback for us, please email [email protected] - we always reply.
Download and Install DiveLogManager - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Amateurish application. Sync is a mess, with outdated explanation of how to perform the function. There has to be better apps out there.
Does just what it says... for what that is worth
This is not "fakeware" as claimed by another reviewer. It does its job just fine, allowing syncing of dive records with the iPhone app. Do I wish it did more? Absofrickinlutely. Two way sync with other dive log programs would be nice, though that functionality is sort of accomplished with the pay version. I do wish it could sync with anyof the various online dive log services. If the pay version did that, I would pay for it in a heartbeat.
This app could be good, if the developer gave a rip
This app could be good if the developer would put even a little effort into it. Syncing is a mess. it works, but it's ugly compared to everything else. Why doesn't it just sync through the cloud like every other app without all the manual crap and having to name the files etc. I have one logbook, the end. I don't need to create a new logbook file everytime I use this app. I wanna type something in on my phone and it show up here and vice versa. The location information is confusing. The city/island country/region is weird. Why not just country, city, state like everything else on the planet? Signing with a finger looks awful, and diving in random countries, there is not always a verifier, so maybe make the signature spot optional especially since there is no place in the signature area to say what type of verifier it was or for them to put their certification number. That's the kind of unpolished half hearted care taken with the design of this app. At least it gets updated fairly regularly. Just enough to let us know the developer is alive, not much more, though.
For what I want, this app is perfect
Not sure what all of the fuss is.
When I go diving, I take my iPad with me and mark the dive sight with the mobile apps GPS locator. I then enter the data for each dive on site. Easy as I have plenty of time between dives. This app is perfect for this.
When get home, I sync the dive computer with my Windows and merge the two together. Sadly, it is not possible to sync the dive computer with the iPad, but this is an Microsoft/iPad limitation, not a Dive Log issue.
Once merged on the Windows, I sync all data back to the iPad for the next dive trip, which is sadly never soon enough.
Take the simplicity of the app, plus that fact that every time I have emailed Sven, the developer with a question or an issue, he ALWAYS has emailed me back. Plus, I have asked for new features and he listens. I have used this app for 3 years now and he doing a great job supporting me.
This app does exactly what I need, to keep track of my dives in a nice, graphical manor.
Leave a review or comment