What is DiversDiary? DiversDiary is a customized interface solution for Mares dive computers that allows users to view, analyze, and archive dive and temperature profiles, gas consumption, and ascent speed on a Mac. The app creates a "live" logbook that can be linked to dive site maps, underwater photos, and portraits of buddies. Users can also enter comments, dive site ratings, and equipment information. DiversDiary also lets users edit their ICE information on their Icon and Matrix dive computers. Other features include the ability to list dive information, view a graphic profile of depth temperature, gas consumption, NDL, CNS, and ascent speed, import landmarks in KMZ or KML format, and import/export dives in UDDF and UDCF format. The app also has a mobile version called iDiversDiary for iPhone. Note that for use with any Mares dive computer other than Icon HD and Icon HD Net Ready on a Mac, users need to install the Silicone Labs driver CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP.
Features of Divers' Diary:
- Customized interface solution for Mares Icon HD Net Ready, Quad, Quad Air, Puck Pro, Puck Pro +, Smart, Smart Apnea, Smart Air and Matrix dive computers
- View, analyze and archive dive and temperature profiles, gas consumption and ascent speed on a Mac
- Create a "live" logbook for past dives
- Link saved dives to dive site maps, underwater photos or portraits of buddies
- Enter comments, dive site ratings or information about equipment used
- Link dive to a satellite image of the respective dive site
- Edit ICE (in case of emergency) information on Icon and Matrix
- List dive information including tank details, dive spot, buddies and equipment
- View a graphic profile of depth temperature, gas consumption, NDL, CNS and ascent speed
- Import landmarks in the KMZ or KML format
- Import/Export dives in UDDF and UDCF format
- iDiversDiary app for iPhone to recreate logbook from Mac onto portable device with wi-fi connection
- Requires installation of Silicone Labs driver CP210x USB to UART Bridge VCP for use with any Mares dive computer other than Icon HD and Icon HD Net Ready on a Mac.
Download and Install DiversDiary - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Not working with newer Macs.
New Macs only have USB-C ports. So you use a ‘converter’ box to hook older styles to it. Well….all my other devices work fine that way, except the Mares’ dongle that transfers data from my Matrix to the Microsoft. (Good news….at least it still charges the Matrix.)
I’ve updated their drivers as well as their just-released program update….no joy.
Here is the real killer: An alternative app, DiveLogDT….downloads the data perfectly into its own program!
I’d like to keep the Mares program….Divers Diary….but if I can’t get it to work, I’ll be useing DiveLogDT instead.
Unable to do Filmware - Crashes
I have been unable to link my quad to this program all year I purchased a dive link back in April and it never worked with my Pc, just found out there is a new version of the dive link so again purchased the new one which at last works with this program and my Pc but now unable to update filmware, everytime I select the file the program crashes and closes looks like I wasted another $50!
Does not load previously saved dives
Both my fiance and I have this app on our Windows books. We saved the imported dives onto the application before we closed and the next time we went to log more dives, the previously imported dives were no where to be found. A lot of time was spent in putting dive sites and equipment information for it to just disappear. Please fix this or give a suggestion on something we can do on our end.
I cannot download this software from Microsoft AppStore!!!
Team Frobese - can you make sure that software is downloadable from Microsoft AppStrore? And can you make sure it is compatible with Mares Quad dive computers?
And can you make sure that I can manually input “start” and “end” cylinder pressure if I do not have air-integrated dive computer?
I am frustrated enough with previous versions and I want to advise Mares to change developer of their desktop software.
Leave a review or comment