Bike Ride 3D Overview
What is Bike Ride 3D? Bike Ride 3D is an app that allows users to create 3D models of their runs and rides. The app supports GPX, TCX, and FIT files and has full Strava integration. The app features a colorized model, a coordinate optimization algorithm, and a fully customizable model. Users can adjust the model using the built-in editor and select one of three model modes. The app also has an adjustable camera feature that allows users to rotate, zoom, and move the camera. If users have any questions or feature requests, they can contact the developer.
1. • Select one out of three model modes: Use the GPS coordinates or create a line or a circular model.
2. • Colorized model: The single segments of the route are colorized by gradient (elevation data is mandatory to use this feature).
3. • The coordinates are used to create the model are optimized by an algorithm.
4. Once the stream is loaded and the model was created, you can adjust the model to your liking.
5. • Load activities, routes and segments from your profile.
6. • Load activities, routes and segment using the corresponding Strava ID.
7. This significantly improves both the performance and the quality of the model.
8. • You can use the built-in editor to crop the stream and focus on that extra steep ascent.
9. • Stretch the altitude and change the transparency, the scale or the route thickness.
10. • This allows you to emphasize some segments of the route.
Download and Install Bike Ride 3D - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment