Written by Roman Shpuntov
1. You need to display content from a third-party app on the streamer device screen.
2. Stay secure with betacast while watching live streaming, the app supports end-to-end encryption technology.
3. Betacast app allows you to stream and to watch any content from desktop.
4. The betacast will capture your screen with all the displayed content.
5. To stream video from apps, you need to open a third-party app.
Latest Version: 1.3
What does betacast video remote desktop do? Betacast app allows you to stream and to watch any content from desktop. Stay secure with betacast while watching live streaming, the app supports end-to-end encryption technology. Enjoy 4K Ultra HD video streaming quality. Stream your content from a video camera apps, photo albums apps, stream video from player apps, show presentations, slides, photos or pictures anywhere and anytime!
To stream video from apps, you need to open a third-party app. The betacast will capture your screen with all the displayed content. You need to display content from a third-party app on the streamer device screen.
For example, if you want to stream video from a camera, follow these steps on the streamer device:
• Run betacast app and follow the instructions to use the app as a streamer
• Open the camera app and display it on the device screen. The betacast app does not use your camera or access it
After that please follow these steps on your viewer device:
• Run betacast app and follow the instructions to use the app as a viewer
• Select your streamer with a camera from the list of users in the betacast app and watch the screen cast from the camera
• Remote desktop audio / video streamer solution
• Remote desktop audio / video viewer or playback solution
• Video streamer & viewer up to 4K Ultra HD quality and 60 FPS
• Universal client-server iptv-like app
• Connection over Internet & local area network
• Secure connection with end-to-end AES-256 encryption technology
• The betacast app has no built-in QR code scanner. Please use 3rd party QR code scan app
Download and Install betacast video remote desktop
alfacast screen mirror app
alfacast x screen mirror app
betacast video remote desktop
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you