What is Ooooo? The app is a simple and free tool for generating binaural beat audio waves through headphones on a Mac. Users can choose a frequency based on a chart included in the app to potentially help with sleep, meditation, relaxation, or energy. The app has no ads or in-app purchases and works offline. It generates the binaural frequency audio hum and optional white or brown noise to mask outside sounds, allowing users to combine it with other sound generators or play music. The app's purpose is to create the useful brainwave frequency and then get out of the user's way.
1. I have used similar apps for a while and have found them useful in helping me relax, or helping me float into a creative mood - Except most are overloaded with features that I never use and also cost money, have in-app purchases for "special programmes" and so on.
2. This is a straightforward app to help you achieve a chosen mind-state by generating what are known as "binaural beat audio waves" through your headphones on your Windows.
3. Depending on the frequency that you pick, based on the chart included in the app, it can potentially help with sleep, meditation, relaxation, or even for getting a short burst of energy.
4. As such, this app just generates the binaural frequency audio hum, and some optional white or brown noise to help mask outside sounds.
5. You can then keep it in the background and combine its audio with any other sound generator you like, or play music, radio, and so forth.
6. All it does is to create the useful brainwave frequency, and then it gets out of your way.
7. So I decided to build one that does the same, works offline, has no ads or spying, works well, and is free.
Download and Install Ooooo - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I wanted a binaural app to listen to while studying that was easy to navigate and didn't have gimmicky features. This is it! Bonus points for being able to adjust the tone, which adds another layer of customization to your listening experience, a feature I did not have on another app I used to have on my phone. There are some bugs, like the Timer button causing the app to crash, but since I'm using it to study instead of fall asleep I don't plan on using that feature much anyway. I'm satisfied.
Noise slider doesn't work
The noise slider doesn't work on Big Sur. Can't adjust the app volume.
Works perfectly as advertised
Works totally as advertised, nice and simple. Tried it on iPhone first, and was glad to see it on Windows App Store as well. I like being able to select a specific frequency for my purposes. Would be helpful to add two things: in the Help notes, or somewhere, add a list of the different Binaural frequency range names and definitions (e.g Beta from x MHz to y MHz) and the effects commonly associated with that range (e.g. "Focus") or something like that to give some guidance to new users. Would also like dual- or multi-frequency sliders to play additional frequency tones simultaneously. Maybe that's worth a paid subscription for some users; it's available in MyNoise.net but that app interface is not as clean and simple as Ooooo
Leave a review or comment