What is SeeMusic? SeeMusic is a live concert visualizer and content creator app that creates videos of musical performances with colors, lights, and particles. It can connect to any keyboard or instrument with a MIDI output and create dynamic visuals for live concerts or online videos. The app also allows users to edit and save videos of their performances for sharing on social media. SeeMusic visualizes live or recorded MIDI data and does not process audio files into a visualization. The app is perfect for introducing children and teenagers to classical music and has helped users focus at work, release anxiety, and fall asleep at night. The Performance upgrade includes essential tools for professional performers, such as the ability to connect to external MIDI instruments, record synchronized audio and MIDI data during a performance, and create high-quality videos using Video Capture. SeeMusic also offers special effects like particles, lights, and custom note images, and enables 4K resolution for large-scale projection and other professional uses.
1. SeeMusic can connect to any keyboard or instrument with a MIDI output, and create cutting-edge dynamic visuals for live concerts or online videos.
2. NOTE: SeeMusic visualizes live or recorded MIDI data, and does not currently process audio files into a visualization.
3. A Live Camera View is also part of the Performance upgrade, allowing users to show a webcam view of their performance inside the app - perfect for professional live streaming.
4. SeeMusic also makes professional music videos quickly and easily! Content creators can edit and save videos of their performances for sharing to Facebook and Instagram.
5. Users can also create high quality H.264 videos in the app using Video Capture, an essential feature for professional content creators.
6. The Performance upgrade for SeeMusic contains essential tools for the professional performer.
7. It includes the ability to connect to external MIDI instruments, and record synchronized audio and MIDI data during a performance.
8. The user can playback the visualization of any live performance, even without an instrument on hand.
9. SeeMusic has also helped users focus at work, release anxiety, and fall asleep at night.
10. SeeMusic lets audiences see and understand musical harmony through color.
11. As notes are played, the app visualizes each note using the color chosen for that pitch.
Download and Install SeeMusic - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
A Beautifully Bountiful Feast for Both Ears & Eyes
This extraordinary app leverages cutting edge digital technologies to enhance users’ appreciation for and understanding of music. It does so by converting each and every note of a select group of celebrated classical music compositions into dynamic works of art, thus letting users “see” each composition as they hear it being played by an expert pianist. The result is an endlessly entertaining art form that will intrigue and delight diverse users, ranging from persons with no prior knowledge or appreciation of classical music or music theory to professional musicians and music teachers seeking to enhance their mastery of their crafts. As the parent of two children under the age of 10, I’m especially grateful that this splendid new app is available to help my kiddos appreciate more keenly the magic and beauty of music. SeeMusic also works wonders in helping my children — and their parents! — get to sleep when shut-eye is wanted or needed. This is one of the all-too-rare apps that entertains, educates and inspires simultaneously — a resource that will surely make life more pleasant and interesting for anyone fortunate enough to use it.
My top piano app
Inspiring to add the beauty of a visual display to the sound of piano music. I could use it for hours. I did the Performance upgrade and SeeMusic detected the midi and audio inputs from my keyboard immediately. No issues running a VST to my keyboard through Logic Pro X while at the same time running SeeMusic either. There's a bonus training aspect I didn't consider - when playing Chopin's Prelude Op. 28 No. 15, which requires very careful attention to differences in left hand vs. right hand dynamics, I can easily see the nuances of my playing and where I'm off. This is going to help me become a better pianist. The app owner is exceptionally dedicated to improving the app and supporting its customers. Five stars.
I’m a total amateur when it comes to music, especially classical, but I know that it helps me concetrate when I’m at work. With beautifully recorded piano and the mezmerizing visualization, I can be listening to this in the background while working on my computer, or be swept away into my thoughts by the vialiuzation when I’m trying to work out a complex problem. Absulutely stunning.
I can’t wait to have this on in the background of a dinner party!
I love this app, BUT i have a major issue which is kinda defeating the purpose of my inital purchase. When using the live cam mode, i can crop and rotate etc…but I can’t crop AND rotate at the same time! So when I rotated the video cam feed to line up with my piano, i tried to crop it to show only the keys and it spun the rotated video feed back to the original position…for me to use this as a training method for online videos, i would need the rotated view and I don’t want to have to set up a crazy tripod setup when the software can be just fixed to address this bug…help!?
Leave a review or comment