Written by RosiMosi LLC
1. Helpful voice narrating, colorful graphics, and fun sound effects will help your pre-k child learn letters, spelling, math, and more! Designed using real world preschool and kindergarten curriculums and uses common core state standards.
2. As your pre-k child progresses through the lessons they earn stickers to add to their board, rewarding them for learning and playing! This is a perfect collection of educational games for little kids.
3. 30 interactive educational games for your preschool and kindergarten kids! These games and lessons are used by millions of parents and teachers to help educate and entertain young kids.
4. Perfect for pre-k children, toddlers, kids, and students in kindergarden who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play.
Latest Version: 6.0
What does Preschool & Kindergarten Games do? 30 interactive educational games for your preschool and kindergarten kids! These games and lessons are used by millions of parents and teachers to help educate and entertain young kids. As your pre-k child progresses through the lessons they earn stickers to add to their board, rewarding them for learning and playing! This is a perfect collection of educational games for little kids.
Helpful voice narrating, colorful graphics, and fun sound effects will help your pre-k child learn letters, spelling, math, and more! Designed using real world preschool and kindergarten curriculums and uses common core state standards. Kindergarten and preschool kids love these games!
- Shapes and Colors: Identify shape and color differences
- Letters: Learn letters with helpful pictures and voices
- Counting: Count with helpful voice narration to learn numbers
- Memory: Flip and match cards to help improve memory and attention
- Letter Tracing: Use your finger to draw upper and lower case letters
- Sorting: Learn to sort in multiple ways, including size, color, and more
- Alphabet: Pop bubbles while learning the alphabet
- Addition: Add fruit together to learn addition
- Puzzles: Fun and colorful puzzles, with cute animals
- Spelling: Spell hundreds of words with helpful voice narration
- Subtraction: Pop fruit to help learn subtraction, an important kindergarden skill
- Positions: Learn left, right, and center. Important for preschool and kindergarten
- Nouns and Verbs: Identify the difference between nouns and verbs, a building block for reading
- Number Tracing: Draw and trace numbers
- Differences: Use a critical eye to find differences in a variety of fun scenes
- Counting Down: Count down from 10 and launch a rocket
- Months: Sort the months and put them in the correct order
- Upper and Lower Case: Match upper and lower case letters by dragging them together, an important step for reading
- Missing Numbers: Find the missing number in the sequence
- Phonics: Match a picture to the phonic sound
- Emotions: Identify different emotions on real faces
- Quantity: Learn what a number actually means
- Measure: Compare short and tall objects, and heavier vs light objects
- Patterns: Identify repeating patterns using a fun animal
- More, Less, Equal: Play with marbles and learn the concept of more, less, and equal
- Vowels and Consonants: Identify vowels and consonants in words and the alphabet
- Ordinal Numbers: Learn the ordinal names for numbers, such as first, second, and third
- Sight Words: Play bingo and identify over 100 different sight words
- Rhyming: Listen and match rhyming words together
- Color Mix-Up: Fill in the picture by combining the correct colors to make new combinations
Advanced Features in the Full Version Include:
- Detailed Progress Reports to help track your child's development
- Lesson Builder to create specific plans for your toddler to follow and play
- Multiple User support so up to 6 kids can play on the same app
- Avatars, stickers, and backgrounds for your toddler to unlock as they learn
Perfect for pre-k children, toddlers, kids, and students in kindergarden who need a fun and entertaining educational game to play. Keep your preschool and kindergarten age child entertained while they are learning, with cute animals, sounds, and music. These games are loved by little kids all over the world!
Ages: 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, or 7 year old kindergarden children. Ideally suited for 5 year old or 4 year old children.
PROBLEMS WITH THE GAME?
If you are having any issues with the game, please email us at [email protected] and we will get it fixed for you ASAP.
LEAVE US A REVIEW!
If you're enjoying the game then we'd love for you to leave us a review! Reviews help small developers like us keep improving this game.
Download and Install Preschool & Kindergarten Games
First Grade Learning Games
Preschool & Kindergarten Games
Second Grade Learning Games
Fourth Grade Learning Games
Third Grade Learning Games
Luxor: Amun Rising HD
Samurai II: Vengeance
Rise of the Roman Empire
Kingdom Coins Lucky Vegas - Dozer of Coins Arcade Game
F18 Carrier Landing
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Pretty terrible, stay away
Its clear this app was developed for an iPad and then just ported to the mac without really optimizing the experience for a bigger screen and different input types. The interface is not intuitive for use with a mouse. Stay away!
Fantastic, but bugs
I really like this app for my 2.5 and 5 year olds, but it has so many bugs. I tried to email the developer through the parents section of the app, but clicking the email button didn’t work (nor did rating the game). The main screen has several rows of games and the far right column is off the screen, even when I maximize the window. It also appears that in some games, the image goes off of the right edge of the screen. Some of the games have no X to leave, so you have to shut down the whole program and restart to return to the main page. Sometimes in the puzzle game the pieces stick into the puzzle in their tiny size, rather than expanding into the puzzle like they usually do. This may sound like a very negative review, but I’m only bothering to write this, because I like the app enough to wish it would be fixed. It has such great potential.