What is DoodleCAD? DoodleCAD is a vector drawing and 2D CAD tool designed for Mac OS X users. It offers standard tools for making simple shapes and both complex curved and straight paths, as well as full control over stroke and fill, dimensioning, and text formatting. The app allows users to create art, diagrams, and mechanical drawings, and export to standard image formats including PNG, JPEG, and PDF. DoodleCAD has a hierarchical view of objects, multiple drawing layers, and full drag rearrange of object ordering. The app is available for free download with unrestricted use of all application features except for print and export of images for use in other applications. Users can purchase the full app using an in-app purchase if they need to print or export an image.
1. DoodleCAD is an easy to learn, feature rich and inexpensive vector drawing and 2D CAD tool that gives Windows OS X users the tools they need to do illustrations, diagrams, and mechanical drawings like a pro at a very affordable price.
2. Try DoodleCAD today! The trail version fully function except with the only limitations in its ability to print, copy or paste into other applications.
3. DoodleCAD is intended for the user who wants to do basic drafting or illustration work but doesn’t need a full blown (expensive) CAD or illustration program.
4. When you're done you can export to standard image formats including PNG, JPEG and PDF or copy just part of the drawing and paste it into other applications.
5. This free download provides unrestricted use of all application features except for print and export of images for use in other applications.
6. If you like the app and need to print or export an image you can purchase the full app using an in-app purchase.
7. DoodleCAD has standard tools for making simple shapes and both complex curved and straight paths.
8. This is a complete overhaul of the venerable DoodleCAD application that was introduced in 2005.
9. You can even draft a full set of scaled and dimensioned views of that clever invention you've thought up.
10. Show the exact size and angle measurements of individual parts or line segments with ease.
11. DoodleCAD is designed to be both powerful and intuitive.
Download and Install DoodleCAD - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I have been a longtime user and really appreciate the ease of use and simplicity of the tools. I infrequently create technical drawings, but mainly use it extensively for posters, signs, and illustrations. It allows me to import a variety of file types. So I am able to take graphics and pictures created or edited in other applications and use them to build my project. Utilizing the ability to create various layers, which can be alternately used, allowing a sign or menu serve several function without having to be recreated.
The latest version is superior to my initial purchase and I applaud the many new features. Thank you D. Stewart. Keep up the good work.
Great for beginners
I am not a regular CAD user, but frequently when I write manuals, I need to create simple mechanical designs. Over the years I have accumulated various programs to aide in this, but this one is always my main use program. It is simple to learn, and does more than I need. Why struggle with complicated programs you don’t use daily when this fits the bill nicely at a reasonable cost? It is also great that the developer responds quickly when I am having problems and need his help.
I downloaded the app and liked it pretty good. Went to purchase the app full like the app store said I could and there was only the 1 and 3 month options. There is absolutly ZERO customer support what so ever.
Have used this App since it first came out. Like any CAD program, there is a learning curve to becoming comfortable with it. I love the app for just what it was intended, “Doodling” with project ideas and the likes. For the cost and my needs, it fits my budget.
Works as Promised
This is a very scaled down version of what CAD programs usually do, hence the name "doodle" CAD. I had some problems figuring out the interface, and then I read the reviews, and I thought, geez, I doubt the program is THAT BAD! And I was right,
IT'S a pretty good program. After a couple of hours of concentration, I can see it does have some pretty sweet features for a simple program. If at first you don't succeed, maybe it's not the program, maybe it's you.
Leave a review or comment