What is Export? Export for iTunes is an app that allows users to easily transfer playlists and albums from their Mac music library (iTunes or Music app on macOS Catalina and later) to any local folder, external storage, SD card, or USB drive. The app can export and convert any kind of DRM-free audio file type (AAC, MP3, ALAC, AIFF, WAV) and can create a m3u playlist file for every playlist. Users can choose to convert their music files to mp3 or aac for best compatibility with most media players and can select from predefined name formats or create their custom format using the name format editor. The app can also organise exported audio files in folders and can clean external drives from hidden OS X files that can cause compatibility problems with some media players or other operating systems. Export for iTunes is compatible with Music app and iTunes 11 or above.
1. App will convert, export, organise files and will create the m3u playlist file for you.
2. Export and convert any kind of DRM free audio file type (AAC, MP3, ALAC, AIFF, WAV).
3. Can not export or convert DRM protected files like audio files from "Microsoft Music" streaming music service.
4. Choose if you want to convert your music files to mp3 or aac for best compatibility with most media players.
5. You can choose if you want to organise exported files by artist, album or playlist.
6. M3u file will help you play your playlists to any compatible player or even import your playlist to another iTunes library.
7. Convert from any kind* audio file type (MP3, ALAC, AIFF, WAV).
8. Choose if you want to create a m3u playlist file for every playlist.
9. App can clean your external drive from hidden OS X files that can cause compatibility problems with some media players or other operating system.
10. You can keep the original playlist order or chose to order playlist songs by year, artist or even shuffle order.
11. Just select the playlists or albums you want to export and press export button.
Download and Install Export for iTunes - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Mobile Music Soo Much Easier
I recently bought a car with a media center that has a USB port, I was able to get rid of the 80 or more CD’s I carried around in my previous car and instead transfered all my iTune playlists to a USB flash drive that I could plug in and play through the cars media system. With this App, when I transfered my playlist to the flash drive, the song order was preserved as well as the artist and album.
I love it so much that I now have a 256GB flash drive that, when I plug it in, I can listen to everything in my computer’s iTunes library when I am in my car.
It is doing both MP3 and AAC very well.
When I get new music, it is really easy to add it to the existing USB drive.
Before I found this, I was about to buy a 128GB iPod touch that I could plug into my car to maintain my playlists without having to drag around CD's, but this App does the job even better with the option of a larger capacity drive and being able to add and delete playlists individually and quickly without an iTunes sync.
Need to copy music neatly from itunes to a usb drive?
I ran across this app after spending entirely too much time trying to get music on a FAT32 flash drive for playback in my car. This app allows you neatly sync artists, songs, albums, and playlists to a usb device as if it were an ipod. Every song, album, and playlist is in the correct order. It also has neat features I wasn't expecting like basic file format conversion. I was able to sync perfectly-organized and complex music compilatiations that have multiple discs and track numbers. Excellent app! I'm so glad I found this app. FWIW, this is my first app store review.
Does what I bought it for.
I recently acquired a vehicle with a very fancy, yet annoying, entertainment system. No matter how I copied music to my usb drive, the car would not play anything back in album specific order. Everything was arranged and played alphabetically. With this app I was able to copy each album as an individual playlist, and the system plays the music in the correct order.
I’ve been using this since we got our new Mustang with Sync 3 and have found it really works well. The only thing I wish it did was allow you to preview/update the album art being exported because occasionally songs with album art in iTunes are showing up without and then Sync 3 displays a generic image.
Great at what it does
I have been using this app for several years now and I have found it a great way to extract my music from iTunes and copy it to USB drives and external drives. I have multiple Macs and multiple cars and this app makes it easy to get my tunes where I want them when I want them. It might not work for everyone since it can’t copy Microsoft Music DRM protected files but most of my library is in MP3 format. I have only had to contact the developer one time since 2017 but he answered almost immediately. Cudos for a job well done.
Leave a review or comment