Magic Heroes Overview
What is Magic Heroes? "Magic Heroes: Save Our Park" is a match-3 puzzle game developed by Anawiki Games. The game revolves around the story of Granny, an old lady who has been living in the city park for a long time. The park is now in disarray, and the city has decided to sell the land to a real estate developer. To save the park, players must match Granny's magic trinkets through 148 levels of puzzling action and raise funds to transform the park into a wonderland. The game features three matching modes, five locations to explore, and beautiful painted backgrounds. It is available on both iOS and Android platforms.
1. Magic Heroes to the rescue! To save the park, you’ll have to show the local residents just how great their green space can be, by cleaning up, landscaping and decorating it until it’s the best park in the country! To do that, you’ll need some money, but Granny has a plan.
2. Match Granny’s magic trinkets through 148 levels of puzzling action and raise the funds you need to transform the rundown park into a wonderland and rally the neighbors to come to its defense.
3. Now, the park has fallen into disarray and the city has decided to sell the land off to a greedy real estate developer to be turned into condos.
4. A mysterious but well-loved old lady everyone just calls “Granny” has been living in the park for longer than anyone can remember.
5. Poor Granny is going to lose her home, and the neighborhood is going to lose its park… unless you can help.
Download and Install Magic Heroes - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Fun, but free play too short
Entertaining match-3 game with city park re-building story. Offers 3 modes for matching, timed or relaxed option and you can earn coins (necessary to cleaning-up/improving the park) quickly. Fun, but not sure if I would buy it...
A Likeable Game
This game allows you to switch between swap, chain, and group matching modes, to suit your playing preference (if there's some other strategic reason(s) to make the change, I haven't played long enough to figure it out yet). The graphics seem to work well, and the storyline is OK--very simple, and easy to click through easily if you don't like that sort of thing.
Loved it until
When I saw the think about in app purchases I thought okay no biggie I will play it and just enjoy what I can without buying anything. Little did I know that you have to buy the game once you hit a certain level or you can’t play anymore. I am really disappointed. I gave it three stars because the game until that point was fun.
Enjoy Match 3 Games
I enjoy playing Match 3 games and am always looking for a fun game. I like this game because it lets me play until I make all of the matches rather than giving me a limited number of times. I have not been playing long so I’m not sure about the object of the game but still enjoy playing.
Leave a review or comment