Heroic Battle Overview
What is Heroic Battle? Heroic Battle is a strategy board game that can be played against a friend on a local Wi-Fi network or against a computer opponent named Probe, the Computer Stratego World Champion. The game requires logic, deception, and memory as players set up their flags, bombs, and other pieces and try to capture their opponent's flag. The identity of the opponent's pieces is only revealed during attacks, and many pieces have special properties. Players can create and save their own setups for different kinds of games. The game is easy to learn and suitable for players of all skill levels.
1. Play against a friend on your local Wi-Fi network or a computer opponent: Probe, the Computer Stratego World Champion.
2. Probe is the three-time Computer Stratego World champion, which makes it one of the best AI game engines available.
3. Do you prefer fast, wide open play or a slower more conservative pace? Do you want to fortify your flag and defend it or just hide it somewhere and dare your opponent to find it? It’s up to you.
4. Heroic Battle is a challenging strategy board game that requires logic, deception and memory.
5. Or you can play against Probe, the built-in computer opponent.
6. Heroic Battle is fun to play with a friend.
7. Probe is suitable for play from beginners to experts and can be set to your skill level.
8. One of you taps to create a game and the other taps to join it.
9. You and your opponent set up your flags, bombs and other pieces and then venture out to try to capture the other’s flag.
10. Many of the pieces—miners, scouts, the spy—have special properties that you’ll discover as you play.
11. One of the great features of Heroic Battle is that you can create and save your own setups.
Download and Install Heroic Battle - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Network Error, can’t play, not contact to author
Want to play over network (where it shows wifi symbol) with roommate but when either of us try, the in-game message “Network Error, Wrong Host” pops-up. We cannot set up a game between ourselves in-house.
Look to contact author of gmae, and there is no contact info on webpage nor in App Store.
Would like to play, but…
Leave a review or comment