iSkysoft Video Converter Overview
What is iSkysoft Video Converter? iSkysoft Video Converter is an app that allows users to easily convert videos, movies, and TV shows to fit iPhone, iPad, iPod, or edit with iMovie, Final Cut Pro. It offers high-speed conversion, varied output formats and devices, time-saving video editor, metadata retrieval, and the ability to download online videos. The app also features an embedded video compressor, built-in video player, preset and customization formats, media browser, and the ability to transfer media files to iTunes. It supports Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina, 10.14, 10.13 or earlier. Users can contact the developer for help and leave a review if they love the app.
1. iSkysoft Video Converter helps you easily convert videos, movies and TV shows to fit iPhone, iPad, iPod, or edit with iMovie, Final Cut Pro.
2. — Edit your video with a series of video editing tools such as merge, rotate, trim, crop, filter effects, subtitle, watermark, and more.
3. If you choose to convert videos to iPhone, iPod, iPad, or Microsoft TV, the converted videos will be automatically exported to iTunes.
4. Any loaded video or audio files can be smoothly played without compatibility issues and you can convert video to jpg or bmp format while playing.
5. — Preset formats for iPhone (iPhone XS/X/8 Plus/8), iPad (iPad Mini 4 & iPad Air 2), iPod (iPod Touch 5), Xbox 360, Xbox One, PSP, PS4, Samsung, Huawei, LG and popular devices.
6. Compress video by entering your target file size or changing video resolution/bitrate, you can preview the reduced video to check the output quality.
7. — Fool-style operation to filter effects, trim and merge video clips.
8. — Real-time preview video after any editing change.
9. — One-click to crop, rotate, resize video at will.
10. — Converted videos with metadata can be transferred and synchronized into iTunes library.
11. — All converted 3D videos can be enjoyed with polarized 3D glasses or shutter 3D glasses.
Download and Install iSkysoft Video Converter - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great, but does not support 64-bit architecture
This program is everything I’ve been looking for in a video conversion software. I’ve gone through a half dozen programs until finally deciding to spend some money and buy this app. $30 WELL SPENT! My only concern is that Microsoft has now gone on to 64-bit architecture and this app only supports 32-bit. Please update this to work on 64-bit so this program does not become obsolete in the future!!!
Even if you don’t ~really~ know what you’re doing...
I needed to convert multiple videos into several different formats and resolutions, ideally with specific bitrates. My prior experience has been limited to very basic editing in iMovie so to be honest I still have only a vague notion of what any of that means, haha. No worries though. Within 5 minutes of buying this and reading one FAQ, I was converting like a boss. One of the best purchases I’ve made in a long time.
Today I have to convert an interview strored as m4a file. I easily create 2 outputs that I needed - wav and flac - The process took a few seconds. Easy and fast. I use the software occasionally to convert video and ausio files, typically for use in either video editing or transcription. I’ve used it for a few years now, and am happy with the improvements to the interface, and availibility of target formats.
Have never had any problems with the app and it does a great job helping me get a quick edit on videos or music. Easy to use and very effecient. Strongly recommend for anyone that is looking to get music or videos to edit and save as a file.
This app appears to be abandoned
The app works up to 50% capacity. Converting video files works just fine, but you cannot download anything off from the Internet anymore. The company that made this product doesn't list it on their website and the "support" section on this page is useless. I don't think they plan on doing anything to upgrade this app to 64 bit as they have a "pro" version of the same iSkysoft Video Converter that will just have us all buy the app AGAIN to get a working version of it through their website (100% of the profits vs. 70& via the Windows App Store). Don't waste your money purchasing this app here. Just go to the website and get it there. They aren't wasting their time with this and you shouldn't waste your money on it either.
Leave a review or comment