Fast Hatch Apps
Video Caption Maker Overview
1. Users can now subscribe to one month terms on our Unlimited plan! Get unlimited auto-transcription credits, PRO features (including removed watermark, SRT tools, and more!).
2. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to end of current period.
3. Susbscription automatically renews unless cancelled at least 24 hours before end of current payment period.
4. Conveniently and quickly produce content for social media or personal projects.
5. - Great for subtitles, interviews, social media content, etc.
6. Payment will be charged to your Microsoft App Store Account.
7. Subscriptions can be managed in Account > Manage Subscription button.
8. Video Caption Maker is the easiest way to add text to video.
9. A visual waveform helps you identify audio start and end times.
10. Customize fonts, colors, position and backdrops.
11. Simply type the text out and set start / end times.
Download and Install Video Caption Maker - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Works great, and improving based on user feedback
So as a starter, this works exactly like it says it does. choose video…. import srt… take a look.. adjust your captions style… export…. move on with life. So 5 stars on doing that well. But what really stands out to me was how they respond to user feedback. I needed captions to be a certain size for large screen events…and they had preset sizes available…but I needed a size they didint have.
So…I emailed the developers asking if they could adjust how font sizes are done. They replied… saying that they looked at my suggestion and were implementing it in the next update. about 3 days later…. update…and boom. Now we all have custom font sizes. That to me is fabulous. I have since sent over a few other suggestions …which I’m hoping they will also implement. Right now this app is way above the competition for what it does and the ease of being able to do it. But for me… they’ve proven they are a team worth investing in…and as such I recommend anyone with suggestions send them in… and lets all make this app better for us all. Keep up the good work guys.. (fingers crossed for my other suggestions to come through soon)
A gamechanger for my workflow
I am a social media manager/content creator, and the overwhelming majority of the audience(s) I have are 1) mobile users who 2) watch videos without audio. Facebook automatically turns on any supplied captions - but only if you’re on the desktop. For whatever reason, at the time of this writing Adobe Premiere is massively unstable when it comes to captions, and I cannot afford to spend a day working with a buggy Premiere. I needed something to hard burn captions onto my videos, and this program does the job outstandingly well. There are a couple of functional improvements I’d like to see with time (such as better playback control), but as it is the program is very straightforward and user friendly. The ability to output uncompressed versions of the original video is incredibly helpful as well. I was then able to take my captioned master version and take it back into Premiere and make the length edits for Twitter and Instagram - what originally would’ve taken me hours was reduced to minutes. For $25, this is absolutely worth your money.
Super Simple - saved me hours of work.
I spent several hours looking for ways to caption my companies’ videos. All were clunky and time consuming and produced a sketchy product. Video Caption Maker was like magic. Had one small issue which the creators fixed right away. The 'stop video while typing' feature is excellent!! Well worth the $30 in saved time alone!!
This is the only program i found out there which does the work smooth.
there were few issues, for example :
the program was not transcribing the long audio/videos but after contacting the support they helped me alot and fixed the issue.
Leave a review or comment