VideoPad Video Editor Overview
What is VideoPad Video Editor? VideoPad Video Editor is a professional-quality video editing and recording app that allows users to create impressive movies. The app has an intuitive interface that enables users to quickly and easily edit their projects by using drag and drop features to pull audio and video clips into the timeline. The app offers a range of editing tools, including stunning effects, transitions, color corrections, and filters. Users can share their projects online or burn them directly to DVD. The app supports a wide range of file formats, including avi, mpeg, wmv, mp4, mov, and more.
1. With its intuitive interface, you can quickly and easily start editing your project by using the drag and drop features to pull your audio and video clips in the timeline.
2. Offering professional quality, VideoPad Video Editor is the perfect video editor and recorder to make movies that will impress your family, friends, and colleagues.
3. Customize your project by applying stunning effects, transitions, color corrections, and filters.
4. + Apply artistic effects and filters, like: ripple, dots, dream, hue cycle, two-tone, or x-ray.
5. Enjoy the ability to jump right in and start editing using the many editing tools available.
6. + Record video directly from VideoPad application or use pre-existing video files.
7. Once your project is created to perfection, share it with friends online or burn directly to DVD.
8. Supported file formats include: avi, mpeg, wmv, divX, Xvid, APGN, mp4, mov, vob, H.264, ogm, gif, jpg, png, bmp, tif, wav, mp3, m4a, mid, aiff, ogg, raw, dvf, and more.
9. + Take advantage of plugins to gain access to thousands more effects.
10. + Make color corrections with color curves, exposure, transparency, and much more.
Download and Install VideoPad Video Editor - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Greatly Designed and Well Functioning.
This app is very well formatted and works great. Exporting and downloading clips is smooth and easy. The only problem is that it is confusing to save projects on an Windows.
Best of a Bad Situation
Let me guess, you’re looking for a video editing app that isn’t $500 and is easy to use. VideoPad Video Editor definitely isn’t $500 (currently $99), and, while it is pretty intuitive, it’s not without shortcomings.
I’ve used the free version of VideoPad Video Editor to get by on small projects without much of an issue. The limitations are saving files in high resolutions (I believe anything over 1200x1200), no audio FX (minus fading in / fading out) and a few others. I’ve came so close to paying the $99 to fully experience VideoPad, but some of the lackluster qualities of it have really made me reconsider.
The biggest, and most frustrating, is crashing. Yes, there is an autosave, but, with my minute long video project, if I try to shorten any of the audio clips, the app crashes. There’s no worse purchase than food you don’t like, but spending money on a video app that prevents you from completing the task is a close second.
The second, though nitpicking, is the app is pretty dated UI-wise. I grew up using a variety of command line-only apps, so it certainly can be worse. The year is 2018, and a facelift would be a bit more welcoming.
In short, don’t expect the world from a free video editing app and dont expect it’ll get better just because you paid.
~~ I will gladly update this review if these issues are revised. If a log is needed for figuring out the crashes, feel free to respond with how and where to send, and I will do so promptly.
I only recently got into video editing by accident. Wanted to crop a home movie and could not find inexpensive software that could do what I wanted. Have very little background on editing and related tools. I found the program fantastic in what it could do, versatile, and easy to use. I have been trying different stuff and I really like it, so much so that I am thinking of asking my boss to spring for a license or Pro version so I can use it at work. Very much recomend it.
I usually never leave reviews but this app is nothing short of awesome. I had been searching awhile for an app that could allow me to add audio and other editing features and this app nailed it! A little bit of a learning curve but overall very user friendly and far surpasses other free video editing apps I’ve come across. Keep up the good work and i’ll keep spreading the word!
Most of the bugs are fixed THANK YOU! Keep up the excellent work!
It’s a very good program with only a few quirks remaining. I’m re-writing this review since many of the issues that made it difficult to use have been fixed. There are still a few occasional bugs and design issues but as of now I’m quite happy and feel a lot more confident spending time using this software. If I were to have my druthers I’d want to see it develop so that it remains elegantly simple & powerful even as its ease of use is streamlined. Cheers mate(s)!
Leave a review or comment