What is iAnalyzer? iAnalyzer is a professional software designed for real-time audio signal analysis on iOS and OS X devices. It offers high-performance FFT spectrum, octave and 1/3 octave result display, colored curve display, and flexible FFT size. The app also features a reference pressure configuration, 2D or 3D or mix 2D&3D display, and history result display while in 3D mode. iAnalyzer has a high precision peak frequency computation and auto peak frequency tracing, up to 3 peaks can be displayed simultaneously. It also has a frequency to music scale converter, waveform display, and recording and playback features. The app offers Oscope Auto-Scale and Peak Absorption features to view more details for low-level signals and find peaks more easily while using the measure line. Users can drag in the waveform area or click on the scroll bar to change the current position, and iAnalyzer will re-compute and update the graph automatically. The app is a must-have for every musician or sound engineer.
1. -Drag in the waveform area or Click on scroll bar to change the current position, iAnalyzer re-compute and update graph automatically.
2. -Drag in the result area to use the measure line, bordered label means where is a peak.
3. -Drag in the summary waveform area to move the current position.
4. iAnalyzer is originally a FFT based professional software to analyze the audio signals for iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad, now we release this great App for the OS X.
5. -Left mouse drag in the result area to use the measure line.
6. -Right mouse drag in the result area to rotate the 3D graph.
7. After 10 years of good sales all over the world, we are glad to see that iAnalyzer has gradually become the industry standard in audio analyze field, due to it's very high quality of course.
8. -Frequency to music scale converter, you can use iAnalyzer as a professional instrument tuner, or to test if any sound is tuneful.
9. -High performance software design for Real Time Analyzing(RTA) and complex graph displaying.
10. -Auto peak frequency tracing, up to 3 peaks can be displayed simultaneously and each one be linked from text to the graph clearly.
11. -Record at any position and red color to mark the latest recording, unlimited recording time.
Download and Install iAnalyzer - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I need a refund
Hey I just downloaded this for 20 bucks and it just shows a black screen. How can I get a refund?
Opens, but doesn't do anything beyond that - can adjust the settings - but it does nothing when trying to record or use it. Really dissapointed, use this app on my iPhone and iPad daily with no hitches - this one's just wasn't ready for release...
This is a great app, I use it to fix feedback and other frequency issues on live gigs, in real time, its so accurate and I love it. But before the yosemite update i had no issues with this app, and now after the update to yosemite it force quits on its own or it keeps stoping and continuing until it eventually force quits. I dont know if I am the only one having this problem, but I hope it can be fixed soon. In case you need a timeline, this issue started the very same day i updated my Windows pro to yosemite on the same day the update was first made available. I hope my review can help the team who made this wonderful app make it even better, thanks in advance.
Update to 4 - Great app when working
Bought this app for $20 in Dec 17. Upgraded to new OS in April.
Will no longer open in High Sierra OS.
The compatibility issue has finally been fixed. Great app when working. I’ll bump to 4 stars despite super late response by developers.
don’t waste $20 like I did
The program loads to a blank screen. That’s it. Waste of money.
Leave a review or comment