Written by Nozbe.com
1. • NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
2. • NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
3. • NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
Latest Version: 3.21
What does Nozbe Personal: Get tasks done do? Nozbe – organize your work and get everything done!
Join over 500,000 professionals using Nozbe and boost your efficiency. Get your projects done on time and stay organized. Use Nozbe's flexibility to create your own productivity system.
YOUR ULTIMATE TO-DO LIST AND TASK MANAGER
• Easily add 'to-do's and tasks on the go – with Quick Add, through e-mail and more
• Access your tasks from anywhere – install Nozbe on all your devices, including Apple Watch
• Manage your priorities – add deadlines, time needed and categories
• Run your projects efficiently – keep all tasks, comments and files in one place, manage projects, and use labels
• Never miss a thing thanks to reminders and calendar integrations
• Use templates and repeat tasks to automate things and save your time
• Work offline and have your data synchronized once you're back online
• Use powerful task's comments with markdown support, files and 3rd party attachments
• Integrate with Google Calendar, Evernote, Dropbox, OneDrive and more
• Get stuff done using powerful keyboard shortcuts
Join over 500,000 professionals from all over the world in using Nozbe and boost your efficiency. Use Nozbe's flexibility to create your own productivity system. Get your projects done on time and stay organized – alone and with your team.
NOZBE Subscriptions (monthly or yearly):
• NOZBE FREE – The full version of the app with up to 5 active projects and max. 100MB of data. Available after 30 days of the Nozbe Trial. Exclusively for single-user accounts.
• NOZBE SOLO/DUO - For busy professionals, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE SMALL BUSINESS - For small growing teams, unlimited projects, shared projects, unlimited storage.
• NOZBE BUSINESS - For growing teams and businesses, additional shared projects features, more comprehensive productivity reports, dedicated premium support.
Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account once you confirm your purchase. Your iTunes account will be charged again when your subscription automatically, renews at the end of your current subscription period unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage or turn off auto-renew in your Apple ID Account Settings at any time after purchase.
Download and Install Nozbe Personal: Get tasks done
Nozbe Personal: Get tasks done
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great GTD cross platform app that can be shared with a team
It’s a little pricey especially when you use it with a team, but it’s a great app. It’s easily the app i use more than any other. One huge frustration is the time that it takes for the mobile app to sync. By the time it finishes (sometimes over a minute) I’ve either forgotten what I was going to put down, or I put something down (like a new password) without realizing that it’s still syncing and it disappears, lost forever. This is a flaw that needs to be fixed ASAP. It’s the major thing keeping me from being a raving fan.
I have been using this application for over a year and it is the best I’ve found to implement the GTD method. Very intuitive and easy to use, reliable and syncs perfectly well among all my devices. I couldn’t recommend anything better!!!
We feel this has weeded out almost all of the problems we have been experiencing at work. Our email is clean and everyone loves the way this is working... One star short for something that could be easily fixed. There is no badge aleart on the phone app when someone mentions you or when a new project has been shared, or even when something is due. The Computer app only has a badge alearts when something is a priority.... This is surely an easy fix in the next update! Tell me it is!
Good service app, a bit overpriced
This is a great service. Hands down better than Asana, Toodledo, and all the others. It’s got apps on all platforms and the boss and company are extremely responsive. The problem is the price. For one individual user, we’d be willing to pay, but it should be priced at about $30 USD in that case. They give you two users for $78 USD if you pay annually.
They also do a very good job with keeping the app up to day and promoting the GTD (getting things done) concept of task management.