Written by Jendrik Bertram
1. There is no easier way to add your video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
Latest Version: 3.6
What does iFlicks do? iFlicks is the best and most complete video and metadata handling solution available for macOS.
There is no easier way to add your video files to iTunes or Plex, so you can watch them on your iOS devices or third party media players.
Leading Metadata Handling
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Behaviour completely customisable using a extremely powerful Rules
Powerful Video Processing
• Extremely fast and lossless passthrough for H.264 and HEVC
• High Quality encoding capabilities for H.264 and HEVC
• Dedicated presets for Apple Devices like iPhone, iPad and Apple TV
• HD support (HDR, 4k, 1080p, 720p)
• Encoding of Stereo and Surround Audio tracks
• Supports all common video formats like mkv, mp4, m4v, mov, avi, mpg and many many more
• Subtitle and Chapter support
Extensive Automation Possibilities
• Support for Custom Presets based on user preferences
• Watch Folders to pick up and automatically process files added to monitored folders
• Extremely powerful rules to customise the complete workflow
• AppleScript support for even more fine grained control
Intuitive User Interface
• Just drag videos to iFlicks and hit start to process the videos
• Clean interface to get you started without distractions, Advanced functionality just a click away
• Tightly coupled with iTunes. Just drag items from iTunes to iFlicks to update metadata
Two subscription options are available:
• iFlicks Basic: $0.99 monthly, $9.49 annually
• iFlicks Plus: $2.49 monthly, $18.49 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://iflicks.app/terms
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at [email protected], support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
Download and Install iFlicks
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Good for a particular use case
There are not a lot of free video file managers available for Mac, which is why I tend to use iTunes to keep my videos organized. The problem (well, ONE problem) with iTunes is that it will not allow you to add all types of video files to its library, even though it is perfectly capable of playing them.
One option is to transcode all of my video files to iTunes-compatible formats, but this is very time-consuming and usually degrades the video quality. iFlicks provides an alternative. When possible, it will change the "wrapper" of the video file to a format that iTunes understands WITHOUT transcoding the actual audio or video. This is much faster than transcoding and doesn't affect the quality.
In the end, even iFlicks proved too cumbersome and I abandoned iTunes as a video manager. Still, I can't fault iFlicks because it did exactly what it was supposed to do.
I have used this app for several years now and have processed literally thousands of files as I have digitized my extensive collection. I have had very few problems, and when there are hiccups, it usually has to do with something I have done wring in naming or identifying files. I would highly recommend it...
iFlicks 2 was a great product - iFlicks 3 is a subscription based applicaiton and does encode movies 50% of the time and end up using the older version iFlicks 2. I hope the developer fixed the bugs so that the new product is as good as the odler version
This "software as a service" is a bad deal for consumers. Stick with version 2.