Written by Rocky Sand Studio Ltd.
1. Click on the Toolbar button to see the list of videos and audio files found on any website and open them with MKPlayer.
2. MKPlayer is optimised to play media container files, such as MKV with more than one audio track and several subtitles.
Latest Version: 1.4.2
What does MKPlayer - MKV & Media Player do? MKPlayer is an easy-to-use media player designed to offer unique features to enjoy watching videos and listening to music:
- Play movies on your TV with a simple click (check compatibility before unlocking)
- Safari Extension to help you to easily open videos found on websites
- AirPlay support: limited to AirPlay compatible video formats only
- Simply drop files to the Dock icon to play them
- MKPlayer can stay on top of all your windows
- Responsive control panel layout, looks great if the player size is small (mini player)
- Watch video files with alternate audio tracks and multilingual subtitles
- Add any custom subtitle to your video
- Conveniently configure video adjustment parameters
- Quickly play almost every audio format
** Pro Features (only available on MacOS High Sierra and Mojave) **
- Easily watch movies on the big screen of your smart TV. (you can check the compatibility of your TV before the purchase.)
- Listen to any audio file on your smart TV
Pro Features needs to be unlocked with an in-app purchase
** Safari Extension (needs to be enabled at Safari Preferences) **
Click on the Toolbar button to see the list of videos and audio files found on any website and open them with MKPlayer.
** Alternate audio tracks and multilingual subtitles **
MKPlayer is optimised to play media container files, such as MKV with more than one audio track and several subtitles. You can easily select your preferred audio and subtitle and also change them without stopping the video
** Video adjustment **
Quickly adjust several parameters of your currently playing video such as brightness, contrast, saturation and more.
Download and Install MKPlayer - MKV & Media Player
MKPlayer - MKV & Media Player
Mail for Gmail
Wake Up Time - Alarm Clock
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Support Unavailable - Cannot Control TV Playback
MKPlayer was purchased to allow us to stream files to an LG TV. Being able to test the app was a nice feature before comitting to purchase. The app was purchased once we coudl sucessfully steam to the TV.
It appears this is using the Miracast feature, similat to AirPlay, to acomplish this.
Once we started streaming the move we learned 2 flaws.
1. I am unable to move backward or forward in the file being played. This does not work within the app on the computer nor does it work using the remote or on-screen controls on the TV. Inability to fast forward or rewind is a huge omission and it should be noted by the company before they allow th app to be purchased.
2. The second problem is that you cannot contac the comapny for support. Using the Support, Help or Report a Problem choices in the app takes you to the same FAW page on their site. The FAQ directs you to use the in-app options for support if the FAQ cannot answer your question. This is cruel joke to play on a inflexbile dude who just need to get a yoga video cued to the right spot so his girlfiend can laugh at him.
The app business model of selling half baked programs, preventing access to actual support and hiding it all behind the impersonal app store is a complete crock. We all desereve better.
Yes, it plays videos. But I do have a few issues with it. First, it is difficult to go backward and forward through a video. Second, if you have the video full screen and you go to reduce it from full screen (not minimize, just go to a smaller size) the video shuts off. Then you have to open it again and try to find your place, because it starts over. Also, the same thing happens sometimes when you bring another app to the forefront. It doesn't always happen, it's inconsistant. I hope the company making the app sees this review and is able to address these issues.
Nurburgring lap videos
I brought home some videos of laps I did at the Nurburgring that were captured by a series of cameras mounted inside and outside of the car. Downloaded the application from the App Store and opened the videos and played them. Simple as that, worked flawlessly on my iMac. I love simple to load and use apps. This is winner.
Pretty good, but playback sometimes balky
It works generally quite well. A couple of minor issues:
1. Sometimes when opening multiple files at once, not all of the files open. Or, sometimes, a file will open but not display the video content, only a black window.
2. When skipping around in a movie file by dragging or clicking to relocate the thumb, the movie sometimes lags for several seconds before updating. Since I use it a lot to check on the timing of captions, meaning I jump back and forth 10 to 20 seconds, this is not ideal.