Written by Jendrik Bertram
1. Using the powerful rules you can move metadata around to your preference, but also automatically choose preset, destination and further processing options depending on file path, type or other conditions.
2. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert your video stream while keeping quality high and files sizes low.
3. Automatically process video files dropped to folders you have set up as watch folder.
4. Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices.
5. Using iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
6. Automate task you repeat time after time using Rules, Watch Folders and Scripts.
7. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome.
8. Many current video files can be transferred into m4v containers without lengthy re-encoding or quality loss.
Latest Version: 2.8.1
What does iFlicks 2 do? Use iFlicks to add your video files to iTunes and iOS devices. Add metadata to Movies and TV Shows to make your video library look awesome. Managing your video collection on your Mac has never been this easy.
iFlicks is all about Movie and TV Show Metadata. It helps you make your iTunes Library look awesome by adding Metadata. All using a beautiful User-Inteface.
If you love Movies just as much as we do, you want them to look beautiful in your iTunes Library. You can even update existing Videos by dragging them to the iFlicks window. It really brings your iTunes Library to Life.
• Automatic lookup for Movie and TV Show metadata
• Automatic lookup for subtitles and chapter titles
• Clever parsing of file names
• Finds beautiful Artwork, including squared Artwork for TV Shows
• Metadata completely customizable using Rules
Using iFlicks you can process your Videos faster than ever before so you can watch them on your iOS device right away.
• Extremely fast processing of many video types
• High Quality Video encoding
• Audio support for multiple tracks in different languages in stereo and surround.
• Support for subtitles and chapter titles to be embedded in your video files.
• Dedicated presets to optimize videos for any Apple device like Apple TV, iPhone, iPad or iPod.
Your Video content is not H.264. No problem. iFlicks uses the most advanced encoders to convert your video stream while keeping quality high and files sizes low.
Many current video files can be transferred into m4v containers without lengthy re-encoding or quality loss. iFlicks goes through great length to make this easy for you.
Automate task you repeat time after time using Rules, Watch Folders and Scripts.
Automatically open Videos copied to Watch folders. Run custom rules to modify Metadata and Settings. Use Apple Script to automate processing.
• Custom watch folders with automated processing.
• Powerful rule system to customize your workflow.
• Apple Script support for most functions.
• Integrated tightly with iTunes.
Using the powerful rules you can move metadata around to your preference, but also automatically choose preset, destination and further processing options depending on file path, type or other conditions.
Automatically process video files dropped to folders you have set up as watch folder.
Two subscription options are available:
- iFlicks Basic: $0.99 monthly, $9.49 annually
- iFlicks Plus: $2.49 monthly, $18.49 annually
Price may vary by location. Subscriptions will be charged to your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel the subscription once activated. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Terms of Service: https://iflicksapp.com/terms
For more details about iFlicks, please check out our website at iflicksapp.com.
Connect with us at [email protected], support.iflicksapp.com or facebook.com/iFlicks.
Enjoy using iFlicks!
Download and Install iFlicks 2
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Since V3 conversion times in V2 have moved to a crawl.
Have been using this application for years, and loving. One of the only pieces of software I’ve personally purchased in awhile! Version 2 was a great improvment from version 1, and then version 3 moved to a subscription base. (Highly disappointing move!) Version 2 was great and I don’t see the need to pay monthly so something already purchased, I decided to keep V2. V2 now converts movies in hours rather than minutes… It’s highly frustrating. V2 use to convert and tag movies in minutes, and now it takes hours, and I can’t help but think this has everything to do with getting people to move into V3. dispite what the dev says. Theirs other options out there. Don’t waste your money. If you don’t mind another monthly supscription to tag your movies with meta data this is the best app for you. But if you simply want great meta data for your movies then keep looking. Sorry Jendrik, you had a great app, but the monthly subscription has soured my taste for your app, moving on.
Great App, I use it daily, it’s Fantastic!
Here are the highlights:
• Shockingly fast
• Perfect video conversion
• Pretty smart meta tagging
I’m blown away by how fast the files translate when it’s a container change such as .mkv to .m4v. Sure true conversions from .avi to .m4v take longer. But they are as quick as the much lauded and venerable handbrake! But then iFlicks does two major things Handbrake doesn’t: Meta tagging (incredibly useful!), and a simple yet powerful, clean & intuitive interface (which I highly value).
It’s an amazing app, I wouldn’t hesitate to purchase. I use iFlicks almost daily, and have never run into the issues of the few negative raters.
Just so it’s clear this is a real review, I do have a some minor quibbles. I’d love to be able to adjust the size of the icons, I wish you could delete items by pressing “delete", and the developer seems to kinda hide the version change notes.
Those minor quibbles aside, iFlicks 2 is a great program. It’s fast, smart, perfect video conversion, and frankly makes my life a little bit better! I wouldn’t hesitate to buy!
Update for macOS High Sierra, but no H.265 handling
From the 2.6 update: “making iFlicks compatible with new video and audio formats”
The app uses Apple’s video frameworks and open source software as well. Both support H.265, but iFlicks does not. Bummer.
A dream come true
Prior to finding a review of this app online, I never knew an app so useful could exist. A total dream come true! All the metadata is uniform, all the artwork in place, I couldn’t ask for anything better! As far as the performance issues some are having, let’s just say I’m running a MacBook Air and these videos are converting perfectly fine. As long as you’re not getting crazy and adding TBs of videos to the queue, this is going to work great. A+!