Written by Ultimate Guitar
1. We strive for excellence, and we're always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review.
2. Focus on guitar techniques or discover songs for particular moments with collections from professional guitarists.
3. Let us help you in person - contact development team at [email protected], and we'll do our best to meet your requests.
Latest Version: 1.0.0
What does Ultimate Guitar-Chords & Tabs do? Get the world's largest catalog of guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics to learn your favorite songs!
Search for any song by type, difficulty, tuning, and rating.
Focus on guitar techniques or discover songs for particular moments with collections from professional guitarists.
• Explore guitar, bass & ukulele chords, tabs, and lyrics for more than 800,000 songs
• Switch to left-handed mode
• Edit chords, lyrics or change tabs in other ways to fit your requirements with Personal tabs
• Set the most suitable font style and size for the tab
• Enjoy dark mode for a gig
• Play songs note by note, at a pace that suits you best using interactive tabs
• Jam with over 20,000 HQ tabs
• Transpose songs to the tone that suits you
• Choose the most comfortable chord variation from the world's biggest library of chords
• Make a difficult song easier with the simplify function
• Use autoscroll to avoid distractions during your practice
• Share and export the most important songs
Problems or feedback?
We strive for excellence, and we're always eager to improve your Tabs experience! Please do not post bug reports or feature requests as an App Store review. Let us help you in person - contact development team at [email protected], and we'll do our best to meet your requests.
Stay in touch:
You can read our terms of service at https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/about/tos.htm
Download and Install Ultimate Guitar-Chords & Tabs
Tonebridge Guitar Effects
Ultimate Guitar-Chords & Tabs
Apollo MIDI over Bluetooth
Audio Merge & Split
AudioTunes - FLAC, APE, WMA Converter
Convert to Mp3 - Music Converter Lite
Course For Pro Tools 9 Free
Musicnotes Sheet Music Player
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Great Site Bad App
I love using thier website but the few issues that I have with the app are big enough to not want to use it. As others have said you have to sign in everytime you close the app. However, the deal breaker for me is there will be certain tabs (random) that just won't load. I'll sit for 5 minutes and see if it's just being slow but no, they never load. That is why I will probably delete the app and just use the website.
Really losing out considering now I will just google what chords I'm looking for and use the top website instead of only using Ultimate Guitar.
Just as bad as everyone says
Features totally missing here that have been added to the iOS app and website. Does not retain sign in information. Another one I've noticed is that is sometimes incorrectly transposes the song. I compared it with the notes played in the original songs as well as the same tab on iPad and on desktop the notes are played wrong. Checked that I didn't have any transpose settings turned on, and I didn't. It just decided to play everything up one half step with makes playing along very disorienting and made me think there was someting wrong my guitar at first.
These things will likely never get fixed as it seems this app has been abandoned for some reason.
Have potential but not quiet there yet
The app is good it actually shows the tabs and all that you need but it does not let you drag through the entire tab using the features of the trackpad you have to actually drag it with the cursor, and for some reason it heats up my computer like crazy. But the set up is nice, just the functionality is not there
Incredible App & Affordable
This app changed my life and is a top-used app for me! They really thought of a lot. Will change rating to 5 Star when they add the ability to send a song to the front of the playlist instead of dragging all the way to top. Even in Microsoft Tunes, I spend too much time dragging recently added playlist songs to the begging of a playlist when it gets too long.
Great Web Site, Poor App
I had high hopes when I saw they had and app. I sprung for the pro membership because they have such a great library and the web site is stellar, allowing you to save favorites, create folders, and keep songs organized the way you want. The app does not recognize anything that i created on the web, and the functionality seems very limited. They should basically copy the web functionality into the app. Maybe they will invest in it and make it useful someday.