Written by FIPLAB Ltd
1. KEY FEATURES: - Our simple and easy to use UI just requires you to enter your countdown time using plain English, such as '1 hour and 35 mins' or 'add 25 mins' - Resizable user interface with fullscreen support - Customize the countdown window background - Change the countdown window opacity - Ability to lock app window so that it remains in front of all other apps - A huge choice of audio alerts when the countdown reaches zero - Popup notification when the countdown completes - Option to show the countdown in your Dock and Menu Bar - Light and Dark UI theme - Use spacebar to pause/start the c...
Latest Version: 1.4
What does Smart Countdown Timer do? Smart Countdown Timer allows you to use natural language to set, modify and start a countdown on your Mac.
- Our simple and easy to use UI just requires you to enter your countdown time using plain English, such as '1 hour and 35 mins' or 'add 25 mins'
- Resizable user interface with fullscreen support
- Customize the countdown window background
- Change the countdown window opacity
- Ability to lock app window so that it remains in front of all other apps
- A huge choice of audio alerts when the countdown reaches zero
- Popup notification when the countdown completes
- Option to show the countdown in your Dock and Menu Bar
- Light and Dark UI theme
- Use spacebar to pause/start the countdown and cmd+R to restart it
- Use the up and down arrow keys to cycle through previously entered countdowns
- Launch at login
We’ve worked hard to make Smart Countdown Timer as simple and efficient as possible for you to use. We would love to hear your thoughts via email and make any improvements to future versions of this app. We intend to have an active development cycle powered by your feedback, love and support!
Download and Install Smart Countdown Timer
MenuTab for Facebook
Audio Recorder - Voice Notes
Extractor - Unarchive Files
Go for Instagram
Duplicate Detective: Cleaner
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
The Smart Countdown Timer is exactly what I had been searching for. It is easy and efficient. I love it and have already recommended it to friends. I use it on a daily basis and it is simple to use. I believe the negative comments are due to the user not fully understanding how to work the program. It is simple and straight forward. Please keep up the great work. I may now even try some of your other programs.
Desperately needs keyboard focus support
When you activate via Alt+Tab, it should get keyboard focus so you can type a new time, press Enter and start immediately. You shouldn’t have to hover over the app window to gain focus. This is an app you want to interact with for less than a second, you don’t want to spend several seconds finding the mouse/trackpad and hover over the window, which is already active because that’s what Alt+Tab was for!!! To add insult to injury, if you start typing and mistakenly hover OUT of the window (your hand accidentally touches the trackpad), it loses focus and your laptop starts beeping when you type. Then you have to take a hand off the keyboard, find the mouse pointer and hover back in, then return to typing. It is spectacularly stupid.
When I work, I dig into the process. Time flies. I need reminders to break from tasks to either get the kids, or start dinner, or some other appointment. Sure, I could load up my calendar, but this is a quick flick App that is easier to reach than unlocking my phone and setting the timer there. I like that it is small, doesn’t consume screen real estate. 27m = 27 minutes and away we go.
As an adult with ADHD and OCD, I typically turn a simple task like typing a 15 minute memo into an hour long job. Diistractions are also always a problem and a countdown timer helps me maintain my focus on getting one specific task done, while it also helps curb my tendency to rewrite everything over and over!! I’m finding this app really helpful. I tried other timers but I like this one best. It’s a good app. I’ll keep using it. Thanks!