Written by Z9Apps LLC
1. • Graphical view to avoid congested channels that lead to interference on the same frequency bands.
2. Requires a Mac with built-in WiFi (External WiFi adapters are not supported).
3. Monitor, Diagnose & Troubleshoot your WiFi Connection.
4. • Option to "Print" or "Save as PDF" the WiFi analysis report.
Latest Version: 2.2
What does iAnalyzeWifi - WiFi Analyzer do? Monitor, Diagnose & Troubleshoot your WiFi Connection. You can see the signal strength, the noise level, and the channel it is ON.
• Clean & Simple Design
• Real-time Statistics & easy to use interface
• Shows WiFi Signal Strength based on your location/distance from the wireless router
• Simply find out your WiFi Signal Strength at different locations like Family Room, Bed Room, Media Room...
• Know what channel is being used by your WiFi Router
• Graphical view to avoid congested channels that lead to interference on the same frequency bands.
• Supports both 2.4 and 5 GHz networks/bands.
• Option to "Print" or "Save as PDF" the WiFi analysis report.
• Themes including the New Dark & Light Modes.
Requires a Mac with built-in WiFi (External WiFi adapters are not supported).
Download and Install iAnalyzeWifi - WiFi Analyzer
iAnalyzeWifi - WiFi Analyzer
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Works, but description is misleading :UPDATED
The app does analyze WiFi networks, however there is no option to save as PDF or print the analysis as it states in their 'Features" section of the App Store. The only way to print or save to PDF is to take a screenshot, then print or create PDF. Very misleading.
UPDATE: They have brought back the Print Option! Thank you
Works for me!
If you want to know what the WiFi spectrum looks like in your neighborhood, this app works like a charm.
Within a few moments after booting this app up I was able to discover that my slow WiFi was caused by a very crowded band and channel.
Switched the router to a different band and a vacant channel and our WiFi is good again.
Wi-Fi Signal Analyzer
Wow! this could be good however I have only use uses in my experience. The functionality is good and maybe better depending on the hardware associated in the testing proces, I mean the computer and Wi-Fi signals and there transmitters. Overall, it gives me a clear idea what is in the area and what I need to figure to adjust the channel settings or reposition the router for less interference. I have something to work with here.
TC Portland, OR
Amazing work! Especially the graphical interface is so helpful in understanding the surrounding networks interfering with my home WiFi. Tweaked my router a bit & noticed improved coverage range, signal levels,... seamless wifi. Easy to use and recommend it to anyone who uses Wifi.