Chromatic Instrument Tuner Pro Overview
What is Chromatic Instrument Tuner Pro? Chromatic Instrument Tuner is an app that helps users tune their instruments using advanced algorithms to detect the fundamental sound frequency. It supports various instruments such as guitar, violin, piano, cello, and ukulele, and allows for non-standard frequency tuning. The app uses chromatic tuning and provides instructions for optimal use, including ensuring no external noises and proper microphone settings. Advanced options include the ability to tune to non-standard frequencies.
• Support for many instruments such as guitar, violin, piano, cello, ukulele, and more
• Option for non-standard frequency tuning (e.g. 443 Hz)
• Chromatic tuning with notes A, A#, B, C, C#, D, D#, E, F, F#, G, G#
• Easy-to-follow instructions for optimal use
• Displays the nearest note and the difference between that note and your sound
• Advanced options for tuning to non-standard frequencies like those used by orchestra players
Download and Install Chromatic Instrument Tuner Pro - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
i sang right on the A right in the center too and on the first time. it does work. i then compared it to another tuner and it does work. it works really well.
not stable for a singer,
As a singer -- it doesn't seem stable - the letters move around even when my korg tuner stays stable. For a singer it seems like a waste. Could other singers comment.
It does not seem to work. I wish I had saved my money and bought a tuner from a music store.
Leave a review or comment