1. If you play a cards and dice baseball game like Strat-O-Matic or APBA Baseball you know the challenge of keeping track of your game and season stats.
2. Some even use software designed for live baseball games.
3. Currently most of us track our stats with either an Excel spreadsheet or a text file.
4. StatKeeper tracks individual games.
5. After that, start entering your game stats.
6. StatKeeper is specifically geared for post-game data entry.
7. Create a league, enter your teams, and then players.
8. Go back and edit individual games.
9. Enter StatKeeper.
10. While that software is good, it's overkill.
11. Shows league leaders.
Download and Install StatKeeper - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
you guys screwed up
This was an awesome app, until it was updated back in august 2016. It now asks for individual games. It was better when it was just a basic stat entry app.
When you enter a player’s stat numbers you used to be able to enter the number of games but since the update it wont even give you that field to enter it. I wish i had never updated this app, it screwed up my stats that at that point where 75 games into my season…When it was called stat tracker it was 5 stars now that you updated it to stat keeper and modified and twicked a few things, its a 1 star…you guys fixed something that didnt need fixing…Deleted this app….
keeps crashing every time I try to record stats
Leave a review or comment