Raj Kumar Shaw
iBuy from Amazon Overview
What is iBuy from Amazon? iBuy from Amazon is a Mac app that provides instant access to Amazon on a responsive app environment. It allows users to browse products and shop on Amazon with ease. The app comes with custom buttons for easy access and starts on startup. It also offers multiple window sizes and the ability to download product images within the app. Users can access Amazon Smile from the app and have access to millions of products online at their fingertips. It is important to note that Amazon was not associated with the development of the app and all Amazon logos, names, and artworks are property of their respective owners.
1. So, download iBuy from Amazon today and have access to millions of products online at your fingertips.
2. Or you can simply press Alt+S from your keyboard to access Amazon Smile.
3. iBuy from Amazon allows you to access Amazon on your Windows, at anytime, in anywhere.
4. - Instant access to Amazon on a super responsive app environment.
5. It provides a responsive App layout from where you can browse products and shop on Amazon.
6. Please go to Menu bar options and click on Accounts to go to Amazon Smile store.
7. PrimeApp for Amazon comes with useful custom buttons which will help you in accessing Amazon with ease.
8. - Access Amazon Smile from the app.
9. It becomes very easy for users to shop on Amazon on the app rather than on a web browser.
10. With just a single click on Dock icon, you will be able to go right into Amazon in seconds.
11. All the Amazon Logo, name, artworks are property of their respective owners.
Download and Install iBuy from Amazon - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Solves Two Problems
It’s a fairly simple program, basically Safari is kiosked to Amazon’s website. This does two things for me:
(1) I use Chrome (like all the sync features), which is a memory hog, so this is one less tab that’s wasted.
I don’t care about browser sync because Amazon tracks all of my moves, so it’s not necessary.
(2) I can’t stand having to find the correct browser tab, so the fact that’s is it’s own program is great.
Other high points:
(1) You can define whatever hotkey combination you want to launch the program.
(2) The preferences allows you to choose whether or not you want the program in the dock and / or the menu bar.
For me, I don’t need another thing in my dock, so it doesn’t even show in there. I do keep it in the Menu Bar, and set for start on login.
It does not show up as “real” program e.g. not in [ Alt ] + [ Tab ]; nor does it show as the foreground app, ever.
Great site! compares prices for you
easier to go to web page.
First and foremost, efficiency!
Brilliant app, works flawlessly on my Windows. It comes very helpful whenever i need to look for something quickly on Amazon, I open the app and directly start searching for it. This is way better and convenient than using the website. Stable and bug free. Best app so far for Amazon.
Leave a review or comment