Written by Wang Fu Chi
1. * Webcam Settings Control only works with UVC (USB Video Class) webcams and built-in webcams, and doesn’t support FireWire webcams.
2. Wish to manually change your webcam settings based on your needs, right? Especially when you have lighting problems, or want to zoom in for closer look.
3. Webcam Settings Control allows you customize all settings of your webcam, including exposure time, contrast, saturation, white balance, & many more.
Latest Version: 2.1.1
What does Webcam Settings Control: Full Camera Adjustment do? Freely adjust all webcam’s settings, so you’d look great when using FaceTime, Skype, iStopMotion, or other apps!
Webcam Settings Control allows you customize all settings of your webcam, including exposure time, contrast, saturation, white balance, & many more. And you can adjust zoom, pan, tilt, and camera focus as well. It supports both built-in webcams like Built-in iSight, FaceTime/FaceTime HD Camera, and external USB webcams!
• List of Supported Settings
- Auto Exposure
- Exposure Time
- White Balance Temperature
- Backlight Compensation
- Noise Reduction
- Auto Focus Mode
(This list might vary depending on what settings your webcam actually supports)
• Works with ANY App (both Desktop Apps & Web Apps) that uses your webcam, including:
- Photo Booth
- ooVoo Video Call
- Google Hangouts Video Chat
- Facebook Messenger Video Call
- And Many More!
• Control Exposure, Contrast, Brightness, Saturation, White Balance & many other settings to improve video quality!
• Use Zoom, Pan & Tilt to zoom-in on just your head and shoulders for a more professional appearance.
• Manually customize camera focus to maintain clarity all the time.
• Supports both built-in webcams & external USB webcams.
• View the results of all adjustments in Real-time as you make changes. All adjustments take effect instantly!
• Save all current settings as presets for quicker access later on.
• Reset all settings and restore everything to default anytime you want.
• Directly communicates with the your webcam and control the device on a hardware level.
Wish to manually change your webcam settings based on your needs, right? Especially when you have lighting problems, or want to zoom in for closer look. Then Webcam Settings Control is the app for you!
If you have problems or questions about this app, please contact the developer at: [email protected] .
* Webcam Settings Control only works with UVC (USB Video Class) webcams and built-in webcams, and doesn’t support FireWire webcams.
* Some settings might not be available to all webcams. The device needs to have the related feature if you want to adjust a given setting. For example, if your webcam doesn’t support zoom, pan, and tilt, the controls for them would be greyed out. So please contact the manufacture to find out more device info.
Download and Install Webcam Settings Control: Full Camera Adjustment
Webcam Settings Control: Full Camera Adjustment
Stream to LG TV
Stream to Samsung TV
Stream to Fire TV
Stream to Chromecast
Elmedia:universal video player
DVD Ripper-Ripper DVD Video
Total Video Converter Lite
Video Converter Master Lite
Simon Says Transcription
Debut Video Capture Software
Video Editor Redux - Mosaic Cut Movie Edit
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Catalina with Logitech c920
I have tried Quicktime, Zoom and Skype and so far they all work perfect. I can manually expose, zoom, autofocus, white balance etc. while using these apps. Some of them are already available in Logitech software but it is cumbersome to go back and forth to make adjustments plus for some reason Logi capture in my case is using too much CPU. This allows me to do all those and some more adjustments while using the apps. It is well worth the money if you need the manual adjustments in a convinient way. The only thing I would change, maybe it is something I have not figured out yet, is to be able to move around the adjustment menu. So far I can only use it from the menu bar as a drop down menu and most of the time it overlaps with the video image, which means I need to resize and move the video window to be able to do the adjustments. Other than that, it has everything I need and works flawless so far with my setup.
Can set camera params, but nonsensical
While at least you can set parameters for USB webcams, all parameters are in percent, locked to whole number settings, eg. you can only set 1% or 2%, but not 1.5%, which makes fine tuning values very hard.
Everything being in percent also makes it impossible to correlate to actual values, eg color temperature for white balance or exposure time.
All in all, this is better than nothing, but I'd have expected more for the price.
Works well with one camera at a time
I'm a live streamer, and I have multiple cameras set up. My main concern was to adjust the settings on my Logitech C922x Pro Stream Webcam, which this app does great. White balance, exposure, focus, and several others.
The app shows a drop down menu of all my available webcams, which it recognizes easily. But when I select a different webcam, it restores *some* of my settings for my Logitech back to default (not all, strangely). So I can really only adjust one camera at a time. If this functionality were added: remembering my settings for each webcam, easily 5 stars.
It Launches From the Menu Bar
I was getting more and more angry about this app until I read the review by Go Cubs 007. They solved the problem for me. Thanks Go Cubs 007!
After downloading the app, I put the icon in the Dock where my frequently used apps all live. Little did I realize that this opens the app and puts another icon in the menu bar at the top of the screen. Click on that icon and the control panel pops up as expected.
The app isn’t perfect but it makes the built-in web camera on my Windows much better by allowing some control over contrast and color balance. I give it four stars.
Does exactly what it says.
I dont get the negative reviews on this - I had to get a webcam for my work computer and it was extremely overexposed when I was using it - nearly white-out situation. I looked around for a solution, and stumbled across this app. Worked wonders - I just crank the brightness all the way to 0 and now the cam works as I would expect it to.
This app allows a LOT of control - most of which I doubt I will use - and I just have to say that in my case it did exactly what I needed and did it well.