Wang Fu Chi
Stream to LG TV Overview
What is Stream to LG TV? The Stream to LG TV app allows users to wirelessly stream local videos, music, and photos from their Mac to any LG Smart TV manufactured in 2012 and later. The app supports a wide range of file formats and allows for playlist customization and playback control. Auto device discovery makes setup easy, and the app does not require any configuration. However, it is not possible to stream DRM-protected videos or online content. The app is not endorsed by LG Crop, but it is compatible with their Smart TVs.
1. **Please note that it’s not supported to stream DRM protected videos like movies or TV episodes purchased from iTunes.
2. It will play virtually any file you throw at it to the big screen, including 3GP, AVI, ASF, FLV, M4V, MKV, MOV, MP4, MTS, RMVB, RM, WEBM, WMV, AAC, M4A, FLAC, MP3, OGG, WMA, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, SVG, WEBP, or any other format.
3. You can throw a whole bunch of files into the app and create a playlist, so that you can enjoy your beloved media content non-stop.
4. You can use the app to change videos, songs, or pictures; play, pause, seek, and stop the playback.
5. Stream to LG TV automatically discovers supported devices connected to the same network as your Windows.
6. You can easily cast local videos, music, and photos with Stream to LG TV.
7. No longer you have to spend hours converting the files to “right” formats before playing them with a USB drive.
8. Trademark Acknowledgement: “LG Life’s Good” is a registered trademark of LG Crop.
9. Playlist is also supported in the app.
10. This app is not endorsed by and has no association with the company listed herein.
11. This app works on any LG Smart TV manufactured in 2012 and later.
Download and Install Stream to LG TV - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Really does wok well. one suggestion to make it better
This was the best 5 dollar investment I have made on my Windows. I was tired of putting all of my media on a jump drive and then to the LG TV. I was very impressed how flawlessly it works and have not had any trouble with casting to the TV. The only suggestion that would make it perfect is a real time fast forward and reverse feature that does not currently exist.
This works. The movie stopped 1 time and that was because I forgot to turn off my screen saver and energy saver so my computer shut down. My fault. I wasnt able to forward or reverse the movie but thats ok. The movie is clear, sound is great and i can still use my Pc if i want.
I was skeptical at first because it didn’t immediately connect to my LG tv. After reading the directions (LOL), it connected and played videos from my PC as advertised. This is a much better alternative to buying the Microsoft TV. Highly recommended!
Not as expected
I probably should have read more reviews but I downloaded this app thinking I could mirror from my MBP to my LG webOS TV UK6090PUA and that was not the case at all. Not only would it not allow me to mirror but it wouldnt allow me to connect to the TV at all. "Action Not Authorized" was all i got and nowhere could I find any info on what exactly that meant or how ti fix it. Lesson learned.
Leave a review or comment