Written by New Technologies
1. - No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
2. - Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 1 day before the current subscription ends.
3. - Auto-renew option can be turned off in your iTunes Account Settings.
4. - Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
Latest Version: 2.2.3
What does iMap Builder - Mind Mapping do? iMap Builder is a simple app designed for bringing your thoughts in order. Pick all your ideas together and create a clear mind map.
- Storage of any thought and ideas;
- Images and diagrams adding;
- Convenient built-in calendar;
- Quick and easy tutorial;
- create several "central" blocks inside of your project;
- add different colors to your subtasks;
- set due dates for each block;
- add icons or pictures to your blocks;
- 3 different templates to work with (1 basic hierarchy and 2 additional templates to unlock to organize your thoughts more creatively);
- mark your tasks as done;
- connect different elements of blocks into one "cloud";
- make comments for any connections;
- share your project in social media;
- search for necessary objects inside your mind map;
- export to PNG file or print out your projects;
- Fonts, colors, icon – everything is adjustable;
- Delete, undo/redo, export – full set of operations.
No good idea will ever be lost with iMap Builder.
- The length of subscription is 1, 6 or 12 months.
- Your subscription will be automatically renewed within 1 day before the current subscription ends.
- Auto-renew option can be turned off in your iTunes Account Settings.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
Download and Install iMap Builder - Mind Mapping
Work Schedule - Daily Planner
Work Calendar - Schedule Plan
Stock Market - Rates Tracker
iMap Builder - Mind Mapping
Sign Master - PDF Assistant
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
It was almost usable. But the Ads pop up so frequently that I couldn’t actually finish entering a thought before the ads interrupted the process. Using it became an exercise in frustration. Maybe it would be different without the ads, but there’s no way in hell I’m paying $15 just to find out that I hate it just as much without the ads.
It was almost a good app
The app itself works great, but there are too many adds for it to be useful. There is always an add at the bottom of the screen, buit you also have to stop every 30 seconds to 1 minute for an add that takes up the entire screen and stops your progress. When you select "remove adds" it gives you four price options, but doesn't tell you what you actually get for the different price options. (icons- what icons? templates - what templates? -and will ANY of these remove ALL adds or will the lowest price make the adds slightly less frequent?) I decided to say screw it and buy the template package for $5, but when I clicked the purchase option, nothing happened. The only thing available in the app store is $30. This app could be useful despite its simplicity, but is not worth that price.
Amazing. I love it. A few things that I noticed:
The purchase options don’t work, which is wierd.
Can’t copy like MindNode, which allows me to copy stuff and paste it into a word document.
Can’t zoom in/out.
Still worth 5 stars.
I have no idea why they bothered having a free version. If it costs money to use it then have the price displayed when you buy the app. This app bogs you down with ads and take away all customization just to force you to spend $15 to use an app that you promoted as free. Great way to pi$$ people off. Don’t waste your time on this one.