Soundbrenner DAW Tools Overview
What is Soundbrenner DAW Tools? The Soundbrenner DAW Tools is an app that allows users to connect their Soundbrenner Pulse, the world's first smart vibrating metronome, to their favorite DAWs such as Ableton Live, Avid Pro Tools, or Logic Pro. The app appears as a virtual MIDI port in the user's DAW workstation and captures information on the BPM, bars, and beats set in the workstation, converting them into signals to the Soundbrenner Pulse via Bluetooth. The app also allows users to control their DAW with the Soundbrenner Pulse's tap and wheel input over MIDI and send MIDI Note On messages to trigger custom vibrations as performance cues. Users can customize their rhythm by controlling the tempo and starting or stopping any track with just a few simple taps or twists on the device. The app is supported by the Soundbrenner team, who encourage users to provide feedback and join their closed Facebook group for discussion and feedback.
1. Now you can use our Soundbrenner DAW Tools integration to connect your favorite DAWs such as Ableton Live, Avid Pro Tools or Logic Pro to your Soundbrenner Pulse and creating and syncing vibrations via MIDI Clock signals, allowing you to play with the rhythm pulsing through your body.
2. It captures information on the BPM, bars and beats that you set in your DAW workstation and converts them into signals to the Soundbrenner Pulse via Bluetooth, keeping the vibrations in sync with the source audio as you play along.
3. Let your body feel the pulse of the rhythm with our Soundbrenner DAW Tools.
4. We’ve already created the World’s First Smart Vibrating Metronome, the Soundbrenner Pulse.
5. The Soundbrenner DAW Tools appears as a virtual MIDI port in your DAW workstation.
6. The Soundbrenner Pulse can even be used as a MIDI controller.
7. You can customize your rhythm by controlling the tempo and starting or stopping any track with just a few simple taps or twists on the device.
8. You’re also welcomed to join our closed Facebook group with hundreds of fans for discussion and feedback.
9. We want to hear what you think! Get in touch with us at iOS-fee[email protected] or @soundbrenner on Twitter and Facebook.
10. Contact us for an invitation.
Download and Install Soundbrenner DAW Tools - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Serious issues with Ableton
I would love for them to fix this because a vibrating metronome is a cool idea, but without a working bridge to a DAW it’s a pretty dissapointing product. The app has a problem following the track position in Ableton if you stop and restart the clock (e.g. stop clock at 4, restart to 1 in Ableton, but DAW Tools starts at 4 again instread of starting at 1 with Ableton). I can’t speak to other DAWs. Similarly related, the app loses the one when you stop and restart the clock in Ableton so the accent vibration gets off. Latency is also horrendous, jumply wildy from under 10MS to 80+MS; straight up up-beats compared to the audible clock.
Such a good concept, but nothing has ever worked, not even once. Not sure if it's the Soundbrenner DAW Tools app, or the watch itself, but even though I'm sending a 4/4 clock, it goes crazy and adds notes in between. Let alone trying to send different midi notes to trigger different pulses. Would recomend highly not to buy until they've fixed the core funcionality of their watch/app.
Leave a review or comment