What is Hexin? Hexin is a strategy game similar to chess, created by Ryan Morrill to challenge his students. The game is played on a board with different regions, including the Board, White/Black Hangers, and White/Black Upper/Lower Decks. The playing pieces include the Space Station, Portal, Jump Ship, Satellite, Fighter (Even, Odd, and Omni), and Power. The objective is to protect your Space Station and defeat your opponent's Space Station. The game provides a learning challenge to explore new strategies, and players can't make an illegal move as the destination for each piece is shown on the board when clicked/tapped.
1. Fighter, Omni (Purple) - This piece can move any number of hexes in any direction.
2. Fighter, Odd (Blue) - This piece can move any number of hexes in an odd direction.
3. Fighter, Even (Red) - This piece can move any number of hexes in an even direction.
4. Don’t worry about not knowing exactly how the various pieces move because when you click/tap on your piece, the destination for that piece will be shown on the board.
5. Protect the Space Station! Other pieces enter the Board from either your Space Station or your Portal.
6. Pieces move from the Hanger to the Board to be put in play.
7. Satellite - This piece moves one hex either away from its Space Station or towards the enemy Space Station.
8. Space Station - If you lose your Space Station or if you are unable to get your Space Station on the Board, you lose.
9. Power - This piece is placed on an Even or Odd Fighter to make it into an Omni Fighter.
10. To make an Omni Fighter, you need to move a Power onto an Even or Odd Fighter.
11. It can move any number of hexes in any direction.
Download and Install Hexin : Space Chess Game - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Leave a review or comment