Written by Olga Kacher
1. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
Latest Version: 1.11.2
What does Panorama Stitcher Mini do? Automatic panorama stitching application for Mac. Perfect for making high resolution images for large prints.
***Mini version can stitch up to five images***
State of the art algorithm:
- Automatic alignment of source photos.
- Handling of moving objects. Inconsistencies between images in intersections are minimized.
- Automatic exposure levelling and lens shading correction.
- Rectilinear and equirectangular projections for rendering.
- Automatic cropping algorithm.
- Accurate color handling. Output image is in the same color space as source images.
- EXIF tags from source files are merged to output.
Simple and clean user interface:
- Just drag and drop images to start stitching. All editing controls are at hand.
- Straighten and rotate panorama as needed with projection editor. Hardware accelerated preview allows to see all changes in real time.
- Manual exposure correction and crop controls.
- Import in all image formats supported by Mac OS X, including all formats supported by Apple RAW.
- Export in JPG, TIFF and PNG formats.
Download and Install Panorama Stitcher Mini
Panorama Stitcher Mini
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Don’t Delete Adjacent Photos, Blend Them With This
Was going to delete one of two photographs that were of same lake shore with some of the same section. Could not decide which to keep. Got this application, combined the two and looks perfect in planar mode and it went back to correct place in Photos application as the first photo’s file number, via desktop and opening it in “other” which shows photos app., open in that and back to spot in library it goes.
Super easy to use
I recently went to Death Valley and shot some pictures that I intended to stitch together, and when I got home I needed to find an app that could easily do this. This app did the job and was free. After downloading it I had some stitched images in a few minutes. Pretty intuitive.
I also learned that I need to leave more overlap between some images so that this app will work. This is not a criticism of this app, just something I learned.
Just experimented with 5 poorly taken pictures of a hospital I where I lived. Was frustrated with a different photo stich version and thought I would give this one a try. Was pleasantly surprised how nicely it turned out.
Great for simple panoramas
The free version works great. Very happy with the results - my panoramas did not have any visible artifacts from the stitching.