Written by Flyingbee Software Co., Ltd.
1. PDF to Excel for Mac convert PDF tables into fully editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and recovers all the numbers, text, and layout in the PDF tables, it helps you spend less time retyping, low money, copying-and-pasting PDF data, as it quickly and accurately turns your native PDF files to editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet(.xlsx), retaining text fonts and table layouts.
Latest Version: 1.8.1
What does PDF to Excel by Flyingbee do? == Support Microsoft Office 2016 for Windows ===
PDF to Excel for Windows convert PDF tables into fully editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheets and recovers all the numbers, text, and layout in the PDF tables, it helps you spend less time retyping, low money, copying-and-pasting PDF data, as it quickly and accurately turns your native PDF files to editable Microsoft Excel spreadsheet(.xlsx), retaining text fonts and table layouts. And you can easily edit, reuse and calculate the data in output excel(.xlsx) documents.
+ Incredibly easy-to-use.
+ Professional PDF Converter.
+ Import multiple PDF files at one time.
+ Convert PDF files to Excel spreadsheet(.xlsx) directly.
+ Superior accuracy and format retention.
> Professional PDF to Excel Converter
Convert PDF files to fully-formatted Excel directly.
- Preview any PDF files within the app.
- Conversion 100% process locally.
- Retain None or formatted Table with original column structure
- No Need Microsoft Excel Installed
- No Need Adobe product Installed
> Incredibly Easy to Use
Simple workflow with an extremely neat and clear interface.
- User-friendly & simple interface.
- Conveniently import PDFs with drag & drop operation.
- Bath Convert PDFs by one button.
- Easily edit or reuse the PDF content.
> High Efficiency and Productivity
Import many PDFs as you like for converting any particular pages flexibly.
- Easily manage PDFs by build-in insert, rearrange, delete and open feature.
- Configure any particular pages (e.g. 1, 2-10, 35 or all pages) to meet your needs.
- Process files and save the files locally.
- 120% extremely faster than other PDF converters.
> Perfect Accuracy and Format Retention
All the elements including text, image, table, format and more will be well preserved in the Excel files.
- Preserve original texts, images, layouts, hyperlinks, tables, and graphics exactly.
- Preserve stroking or filing vector graphics, including lines, arrows, rectangles, and pen bezier paths.
- Convert encrypted PDFs with copying and printing restrictions.
- Convert Adobe PDF in Multi-languages and Version from 1.0-1.7
- Output PDF files to Microsoft Office Excel 2003, 2007 and 2010 Version.
> And More…
Meeting with our support specialist and other products.
- 100% Free updates.
- Prompt response from support specialist.
- Money-Back Guarantee.
- Support Windows OS X 10.7 - 10.12 or later.
- Fully compatible with with Windows OS X Lion, Mountain Lion, Mavericks, Yosemite, El Capitan, PC Sierra and the new PC High Sierra 10.13 now.
> Upgrade to Pro?
You could instantly convert 2-page PDF documents to excel for free. If you feel good, you can upgrade it to our pro version to convert documents with more pages directly without ads. That may satisfy you without bringing you expense risks.
This version doesn’t support OCR function. The scanned PDF files will be extracted to images in Word documents, however, we suggest you using other professional OCR apps to recognise editable texts from images.
Please send your PDF files to us for testing before buying our app, we will test them and inform you of the result!
We are continuously developing this app, please feel free to contact us with all your questions, suggestions or problems. We will reply ASAP.
Download and Install PDF to Excel by Flyingbee
PDF to Word by Flyingbee
PDF to Excel OCR Converter
PDF to Excel by Flyingbee
PDF to PowerPoint by Flyingbee
PDF Converter by Flyingbee
PDF Printer Lite
Quick Print Cloud Lite
Legal Contract & Document Templates - All-In-One Personal & Business Documents
Templates for Microsoft PowerPoint
Document Writer Word Processor
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Double Check your output!
This works well, but depending on the font of the document you’ve scanned 7s can be imported as 1s. I’m glad I double checked the excel file this created or I would have had several cells that were one hundred thousand instead of seven hundred thousand!
Works Great for Bank Statements
Didn’t stay caught up downloading my bank transactions so had to work with individual pdf statements. I tested the free version out and it seemed to work on the top of the first page of a 6 page statement so took a chance and paid for the pro version. IT WORKED GREAT. Dragged all 12 statements into the app window and it converted everything within seconds into 12 excel spreadsheets each page with it’s own tab. Some of the formatting was off (which is not the fault of the program as the statements vary). Once I removed all merged cells I was able to copy the tables I wanted into a new tab. 10 mins of formatting per statement later and I was done. I don’t think any program could do it any better. Highly recommend. Thanks!!
I envy people who get ANY pages converted, or get substandard conversions!
I have tried to convert the same pdf to excel multiple times now. And it says SUCCESS, but when I open the preadsheet it is blank. So it converts it to… invisible spreadsheets? I am trying to simply change the color of a few of cells on our breeding records sheets so the ID color matches the actual color of the ID bands, no big deal, except apparently its impossible? I am running an OS 10.7.5, an older version because it's an older computer, but that claimes to be compatible. So what am I doing wrong?
Very capable App
I tried this app on several pdf files and the conversions worked beautifully. This is a very useful app.
After you download it, you find out it will only convert two pages, and it’s loaded with ads until you pay. I didn’t pay, because it couldn’t convert the files I tried on it (an online converter could, though).