Written by Dustin Mallory
1. No need to open each meeting in the Google Calendar web interface or other calendar apps just to use the embedded link anymore! Upcoming meetings are available quickly from the Mac menu bar.
2. Entry lets you easily join a Google Meet Hangout or Zoom Meeting attached to an event created with Google Calendar.
Latest Version: 5.1.0
What does Entry for Google Meet & Zoom do? Entry lets you easily join a Google Meet Hangout or Zoom Meeting attached to an event created with Google Calendar. No need to open each meeting in the Google Calendar web interface or other calendar apps just to use the embedded link anymore! Upcoming meetings are available quickly from the Windows menu bar. Joining any online meeting becomes as easy as one click.
All upcoming meetings will be displayed with the following actions:
• Click the meeting button to immediately join the meeting
• Click the meeting ID to quickly copy the URL for sharing
• Click anywhere else to open the event in Google Calendar
• Click the plus to start a new unscheduled Google Meet
The following additional options are also available:
• Show all day events
• Show events without meetings
• Optionally load at startup
• Ability to always open Google Meets in Chrome
• Ability to always open Zoom Meetings in Zoom
Download and Install Entry for Google Meet & Zoom
Entry for Google Meet & Zoom
Snip My - Screenshot tool
Ad And Stuff Blocker
Wave Mail - Email Client
eDoc Organizer Cloud
Screen Mirror to TV & Device
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Does not work
I PAID FOR THIS APP BUT NEVER WORKED ....
Does what it says
I’ve only used it for a bit but it seems to do what it says.
* Shows upcoming meetings.
* Easily start scheduled hangouts.
* Easily start new hangouts.
* Doesn’t consume too many resources.
* If you use a dark menu bar, the popup colors look messed up.
* If you click outside of the popup, I expect it to close but it stays open until you click the menubar icon again.
* It does not show the date of events. It just lists the time.
* It does not show which calendar the event is in.
* It would be nice if it could also update the calendar entry to show the hangout link when you happen to be in the Calendar app.
* The developer’s website does not list an email address or support form for you to provide this feedback.
Great for Google Apps on Windows
My company uses Google Apps for Business for email and Google Hangouts for their internal meetings. I prefer using a 3rd party app for email however every email client I tried did not have the option to click through to the Google Hangout. Entry provided a simple and reliable solution to this issue. I’d hightly recommend.
Good app, non-responsive tech support
App is good, and works ad described. A nice and easy way to join Google hangouts. However, v1.1.0 introduced a small graphic/display bug and Emailed support, but got no response. Not a huge deal for me, but if you have issues, don’t expect much help.
functional, but ugly
works as advertised, looks awful when dark mode is enabled. based off what i see on their website, theres no way to contact the author to ask about whether or not there’s a fix planned. unfortunately, cant say id recommend it until better fits in with the visual style of OS X.