WinOnX 64 Overview
What is WinOnX 64? WinOnX is an app that allows users to run Windows applications on OSX without the need for a Windows license or installation. It is recommended for applications that are not available for OSX. The app is based on the open source Wine project and may not be fully compatible with all applications. Users can choose to subscribe or purchase a lifetime license, with subscriptions including a 1-week free trial and regular app updates. After the subscription expires, users can still access their data but cannot start their Windows apps. Feedback is encouraged to improve the app's quality.
1. - In case your application does not work with WinOnX please drop us a note at We always try to improve the quality based upon your feedback.
2. In case your Windows application does not work at the moment, there is a good chance that it will work after one of the next updates.
3. - You can look at to get some information how good your application might work with WinOnX which is an ongoing project.
4. Run your Windows applications on OSX without the need of buying a Windows license.
5. It is a layer which redirects the communication between an application and Windows to OSX.
6. After the subscription expires you cannot start your windows apps anymore but you still can access all your data.
7. - WinOnX is based on the open source Wine project.
8. You can choose if you want to subscribe to WinOnX or purchase a lifetime license.
9. - WinOnX should only be used for applications which are not available for OSX.
10. Well, you even do not need to install Windows.
11. Just download WinOnX and you are ready to go within 2 minutes.
Download and Install WinOnX 64 - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
0 day trial
Yeah it was a little confusing to install the app, then try to use it to receive “Your trial has expired” message. Then to go to the order screen, and realize, “Click 8 day free trial”. Except it returns unable to process my request. I just downloaded and installed. Unless this is a hack of CodeWeaver, which I did try and it failed. Obviously this uses the same control file and thinks it has been installed and expired. LAME. At least say based upon CodeWeaver so I know the bottle concept is going to fail.
App seems to work ok but I only wanted to run one maybe two apps with it and I don't want to pay that much to do it. Five maybe 10 bucks but not 26 bucks or 9 bucks a year. I'll take this as a sign that Windows apps are not meant to be on Windows
Yes it will work for 8 days free.
The issue I had is that it makes Virtual Box machines no longer work.
I uninstalled this and still no luck on VMs that worked minutes before installing this.
Can't open any downloaded apps
Got it today, even paid for a year. Big mistake as it won't open any apps I downloaded. Least I didn't lose too much money.
Leave a review or comment