Written by DFAV TEAM
1. The easiest-to-use home video editing software with special editing features lets you seamlessly stitch together video clips, music & text, apply effects and get a professional-looking home movie in minutes.
2. Edit video/audio/photos with classic features like trim, split, rotate & crop, splits video into segments, reverse play and adjust the play speed.
3. Movie Editor Ultimate support almost all video, audio and picture formats.
4. Trim, crop, rotate and split videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
5. Reverse play your video, adjust the speed of video playing, part of your video playing more slow or faster.
Latest Version: 3.3.9
What does Video Editor-Movie Edit Video do? The easiest-to-use home video editing software with special editing features lets you seamlessly stitch together video clips, music & text, apply effects and get a professional-looking home movie in minutes.
Weave amazing movies with any format video, audio & photos .
Personalize home video with picture-in-picture, filters, transitions & more . Voiceover for your video .
Edit video/audio/photos with classic features like trim, split, rotate & crop, splits video into segments, reverse play and adjust the play speed. Voiceover for your video .
Export to movie or DVD , built-in professional DVD tool .
Add mosaic, if you want to blocking people's face or other things , the app is your best choose .
Video Editor Redux Lite is the fun, easy-to-use video editing software designed. Movie Editor Ultimate support almost all video, audio and picture formats.
1. Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
2. Trim, crop, rotate and split videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
3. Several video screen play at the same time .
4. Provide 27 effects for your videos and photo .
5. Provide 54 transition template for your videos and photos.
6. Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
7. Reverse play your video, adjust the speed of video playing, part of your video playing more slow or faster.
8. Detach audio from video.
9. Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points
10. Record video from webcam.
11. Record voiceover for your video.
12. Add mosaic on video.
1. Provide 12 fine subtitle animation effects for your video.
2. Adjust the motion effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points to move your subtitle .
3. Add professional text.
· Support video format ( mp4, mov, avi, mpg, rmvb, wmv, mpeg, rm, 3gp, 3g2, 3gp2, flv, f4v, mkv, ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts, m4v, dat, dv, mod, asf, nsv, evo and many more) .
· Support audio format (mp3, mp2, ac3, mpa, wav, mka, wma, flac, aac, ogg, aif, au, mpa, aiff and many more.)
· Support all photos.
· Export to movie. You can share the movie with family and friends.
· Export to DVD .
The app can save the project to local, open the project at the other time.
Note: The app have watermark .
Note: If you have some problems, please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Download and Install Video Editor-Movie Edit Video
Subtitle Edit Pro-Video Editor
Video Editor Redux - Mosaic Cut Movie Edit
Video Editor-Movie Edit Video
Subtitle Edit - Video Editor
Photo Slideshow-DVD Slideshow1
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
It could be a bit cheaper.
I got the free version because i needed to edit a video, I put it together and bam a giant water mark. It said to get of it i needed the full version so i bought it because I didnt want to re edit. 20 dollars it a bit much if you ask me but I am happy with the way it turne out. And yes i realize macs are known for there free editing sofware that comes with them called iMovie… i figured that out after edited the video in the free edition of this and didnt want to spend a few more hours re-editing it. It works fine if you want to buy it for 20 dollars but Mac’s have a great free sofware already on it called iMovie you might want to check it out before downloading this.
IMovie wasn’t working on my computer so I decided to give this a try. Let me just say, WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. I spent well over an hour editing my video, and then BAM! A giant red watermark popped up across the screen for the duration of the video. What kind of moneysuckers decide to tell you that AFTER yo u waste your time? The creators of this app, that’s who. This is absolutely ridiculous and I most definetly will NOT waste 20 dollars to get rid of a watermark. I’m very dissapointed, and advise all readers to not get this app. It may be free, but it wastes time and most end up paying for the full version by the end anyway. It’s a scam, and I am very angry with this experience.
Free Version is a Joke
I don't usually review things, but I felt I had to on this one. I downloaded the free version, put in about an hour of work to create/edit a video for a project - only to discover when I finally got it exported that there was a HUGE watermark going across the screen for the entire video. I understand putting a watermark since it is the free version and all, but this thing took up the entire screen. I wish I would have known this BEFORE I put in all the time. Now my edited video is useless.
Like lots of others here, i was doing a school project and had spent quite a few hours editing. while they were simple edits it doesnt help that when i finished the watermark is massive and red. Like I would understand a smaller opaque one but this was just obnoxious and they force you to buy it basically because who wants to redo the work. Wish they would have a description saying, we will place an unnecessary watermark on your finished work. The editing was fine but nothing crazy. Surely not $20 worth, Rediculous