Written by DFAV TEAM
1. The easiest-to-use home video editing software with special editing features lets you seamlessly stitch together video clips, music & text, apply effects and get a professional-looking home movie in minutes.
2. Edit video/audio/photos with classic features like trim, split, rotate & crop, splits video into segments, reverse play and adjust the play speed.
3. Reverse play your video, adjust the speed of video playing, part of your video playing more slow or faster.
4. Movie Editor Ultimate support almost all video, audio and picture formats.
5. Trim, crop, rotate and split videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
Latest Version: 3.3.9
What does Video Editor-Movie Edit Video do? The easiest-to-use home video editing software with special editing features lets you seamlessly stitch together video clips, music & text, apply effects and get a professional-looking home movie in minutes.
Weave amazing movies with any format video, audio & photos .
Personalize home video with picture-in-picture, filters, transitions & more . Voiceover for your video .
Edit video/audio/photos with classic features like trim, split, rotate & crop, splits video into segments, reverse play and adjust the play speed. Voiceover for your video .
Export to movie or DVD , built-in professional DVD tool .
Add mosaic, if you want to blocking people's face or other things , the app is your best choose .
Video Editor Redux Lite is the fun, easy-to-use video editing software designed. Movie Editor Ultimate support almost all video, audio and picture formats.
1. Assemble clips in the Magnetic Timeline without clip collisions or sync problems
2. Trim, crop, rotate and split videos to achieve the best overall video effects.
3. Several video screen play at the same time .
4. Provide 27 effects for your videos and photo .
5. Provide 54 transition template for your videos and photos.
6. Perfect your pacing right in the timeline with the Inline Precision Editor
7. Reverse play your video, adjust the speed of video playing, part of your video playing more slow or faster.
8. Detach audio from video.
9. Adjust the Ken Burns effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points
10. Record video from webcam.
11. Record voiceover for your video.
12. Add mosaic on video.
1. Provide 12 fine subtitle animation effects for your video.
2. Adjust the motion effect with simple onscreen arrows for start and end points to move your subtitle .
3. Add professional text.
· Support video format ( mp4, mov, avi, mpg, rmvb, wmv, mpeg, rm, 3gp, 3g2, 3gp2, flv, f4v, mkv, ts, tp, trp, mts, m2ts, m4v, dat, dv, mod, asf, nsv, evo and many more) .
· Support audio format (mp3, mp2, ac3, mpa, wav, mka, wma, flac, aac, ogg, aif, au, mpa, aiff and many more.)
· Support all photos.
· Export to movie. You can share the movie with family and friends.
· Export to DVD .
The app can save the project to local, open the project at the other time.
Note: The app have watermark .
Note: If you have some problems, please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Download and Install Video Editor-Movie Edit Video
Subtitle Edit Pro-Video Editor
Video Editor Redux - Mosaic Cut Movie Edit
Video Editor-Movie Edit Video
Subtitle Edit - Video Editor
Photo Slideshow-DVD Slideshow1
1-Click DVD Creator-Burn/Make
Video Convertor Lite
Mirror Screen on Smart TV
Video slideshow - Cofeshow WM
Fast Video Converter Lite
Movavi Video Editor Plus
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
A Good Basic Video Editor
For years I have worked with cheap, limited, and very poorly managed video editing software suites (AVS4YOU). Thinking about upgrading out of this stale software, I just couldn't find anything cheap enough that still worked and was flexible.
Upon testing this software with the Free Testing Software (lite) I was able to experience the workflow and must admit that the simplicity of this software really makes saying goodbye to the old suite pretty easy. The software is no professional software, so I won't be making any hollywood productions with it, but that's not it's purpose.
It's purpose is to enable the creation of low-level videos/ home movies while still allowing for the bext quality control that a low-end computer can handle.
For the critics that have commented about how the software is price, good luck finding a comparable video editor that is cheaper or free. There isn't one. Creative type like myself got lucky with freeware like Gimp, Blender, and Audacity (which I still use in combination with this software), but even these communities have to make monitization to keep the software available and up to date.
20 dollars is not bad when you consider that most video editing software costs easily in the hundreds (even AVS as a tired software suite costs over a hundred dollars for a permanent license).
It could be a bit cheaper.
I got the free version because i needed to edit a video, I put it together and bam a giant water mark. It said to get of it i needed the full version so i bought it because I didnt want to re edit. 20 dollars it a bit much if you ask me but I am happy with the way it turne out. And yes i realize macs are known for there free editing sofware that comes with them called iMovie… i figured that out after edited the video in the free edition of this and didnt want to spend a few more hours re-editing it. It works fine if you want to buy it for 20 dollars but Windows’s have a great free sofware already on it called iMovie you might want to check it out before downloading this.
Worst app ive ever used, they literally held my video for a ransom
I downloaded this app to make a vlog and after countless hours using their terrible and very laggy app, i finished the vlog, only to find out that i had to pay $20 if i actually wanted my video that i had spent hours on. they literally are holding my video for a ransom which they did not specify they would do. it only says “note: the app have watermark” i would expect this to be in the bottom corner of the screen and not a big deal. i was wrong. the watermark takes up the entire screen and makes the video completley unwatchable and if you want to watch it you have to pay $20 so save your time and momney and don’t download this absolute garbage.
IMovie wasn’t working on my computer so I decided to give this a try. Let me just say, WORST MISTAKE OF MY LIFE. I spent well over an hour editing my video, and then BAM! A giant red watermark popped up across the screen for the duration of the video. What kind of moneysuckers decide to tell you that AFTER yo u waste your time? The creators of this app, that’s who. This is absolutely ridiculous and I most definetly will NOT waste 20 dollars to get rid of a watermark. I’m very dissapointed, and advise all readers to not get this app. It may be free, but it wastes time and most end up paying for the full version by the end anyway. It’s a scam, and I am very angry with this experience.
I love it so much. It is was easy to use even for smeone like me, way behind technology. I will highly recommend it to professionals and beginners. This is the best decision I have ever made as I was struggling with other software tha a very complicated and do not deliver. With this app I can arrange my videos in jus a second. I love it so much and I will continue to use it as long as I make music.