Guts Poker Club Overview
What is Guts Poker Club? Guts Poker is a fast-paced poker game where players are dealt four cards and must declare either in or out. Two more cards are dealt, and the winner with the best five-card hand takes the pot. Losing players that called guts must match the winning pot. The game offers a $100 chip each new game and allows players to buy extra chips. The game's story revolves around Granny and her high-stakes Guts Poker games with her wealthy friends.
1. Guts Poker is a fast paced poker game where each player is dealt four cards and then must declare either in (has guts) or out (no guts).
2. If you lose all your money the game will, unlike some people, reliably advance you a $100 chip each new game (although it may subject you to advertising when that happens).
3. A diverse group indeed, but with a few traits in common -- poker faces, deep wallets, and a reckless desire to win at any cost.
4. Losing players that called guts must then match the winning pot, which grows quickly.
5. Two more cards are dealt, after which the winner with the best five card hand takes the pot.
6. - "Cueball" Thompson - inveterate hipster and publisher of Small Batchin' magazine.
7. - Paula Poundstone - southern belle chef, creator of the chicken-fried pecan.
8. - "Ma" Harding - initiator of a series of rapid bank withdrawals in her favor.
9. You may also buy extra chips to help whomp your skilled opponents.
10. - "Chic" Bronson - inventor of the TSA-approved auto-patdown booth.
11. - Jeff Lester - motivational speaker and CEO-impersonator.
Download and Install Guts Poker Club - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Not even close
The coding is all wrong. How did you guys get this approved by Microsoft?
Leave a review or comment