Written by DFAV TEAM
1. Import your music files, create your own music, record live performances, create your own mixes with crossfades, apply digital effects and save in all major file formats with Audio Edit Studio ! Audio Edit Studio Lite is a professional audio software.
Latest Version: 3.1.7
What does Audio Edit Studio - Editor Lite do? Record, crop, effect and trim audio, paste in or join files, or just rapidly split one long file into many. Import your music files, create your own music, record live performances, create your own mixes with crossfades, apply digital effects and save in all major file formats with Audio Edit Studio ! Audio Edit Studio Lite is a professional audio software.
The Mac’s most popular audio edit software, take advantage of the very latest Apple technologies. You can edit your audio on timeline by audio waveform.
Audio Edit Studio Lite can record and edit audio dialog, speeches, Spoken word, presentations and any audio .
###### Edit and Record ######
* Support open multiple windows can copy and paste audio data between each other.
* Support multiple channel to edit audio data.
* Add/delete audio track .
* Add markers to edit or split audio .
* Record audio .
* Edit ID3 info .
* Chorus and Reverb .
* Swap Left and Right Channels .
* Support undo, redo, Copy ,Paste, Cut for audio editing .
###### Effect and Filter ######
* Change volume .
* Fade in , fade out .
* Insert mute and noise .
* Peak Limiter
* Dynamics Processor
* Low Pass
* High Pass
* Band Pass
* High Shelf
* Low Shelf
* Parametric EQ
* N Band EQ
* Graphic EQ
* Matrix Reverb
* AU Filter
* Roger Beep
* Net Send
* Multi Band Compressor
###### Export ######
* Export audio format contain (Mp3, M4a, WAV, WMA, ALAC, AC3, FLAC, CAF, AIFF, iTunes, Ringtone ) .
* Custom bitRate and sample rate .
* Used or not (Split audio file from markers ) .
The free version only can export 100 seconds .
Note: If you have some problems,Please send an email to [email protected] I will solve these issues as quickly as possible.
Download and Install Audio Edit Studio - Editor Lite
Subtitle Edit Pro-Video Editor
Video Editor Redux - Mosaic Cut Movie Edit
Video Editor-Movie Edit Video
Subtitle Edit - Video Editor
Photo Slideshow-DVD Slideshow1
X Djing - Music Mix Maker
Easy Audio Mixer
WMA to Any Lite
Ringer - Ringtone Maker
Internet Radio Streaming Tuner
Easy Wav Converter Lite
Club Lighting - Virtual Rave
CD Burn Pro - Music CD Lite
Export for iTunes
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your windows pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Microsoft AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
I tried this app after “Audio Edit-Audio Editor Merge 1.” This is so much better than that piece of garbage. The feel reminds me of Finalcut Pro. Find what you want to delete, click, drag, press “delete,” cries tears of joy, repeat. I am working on recording an audiobook and after testing this app on one track, I am sold for the full version. I edited an audio that started out as .m4a and 1.1MB. After cutting a few seconds out of it and leaving it as a 99sec clip I exported as a .mp3 and it came out to be 1.6MB.
better than I thought
At first I did not like it, until I purchased the other version and realized I was not using it properly. So far I don’t see the differences between the free version and the purchased version, but I am sure there must be. If I had known how to use it properly from the start, this version would have been just fine in order to shorten songs as needed. So I am correcting my original review and saying it is a better app than others I have tried.
Better than the others, but not perfect
I successfully edited a 7-second sound clip with this app, something I couldn’t do with two other apps I tried. I did encounter some problems:
(1) When you select some audio and click play, it plays the selection over and over again. There’s no way to play it just once, at least not that I could find.
(2) It can’t zoom in very far. The maximum is about 1 inch on the screen per 1 second of audio. That’s not enough for fine editing.
What’s the point of creating a free version if you cannot save your work if it is over 100 seconds? Do not dowonload it.