Written by Jaroslaw Szpilewski
1. Audio Effects: • Fade In • Fade Out • Generate Silence • Silence Selection • Change Gain • Normalize Audio • Reverse Audio • Delay (Echo) • Peak Limiter • Apply Distortion • Graphic Equalizer • Low Pass Filter • High Pass Filter • Band Pass Filter • Multiband Compressor • Matrix Reverb • Change Pitch File Formats (import and export): • MP3 and OGG Vorbis • M4A, MP4, AAC and M4R (iPhone ringtones) • Flac Lossless, Apple Lossless • WAV, AIFF and CAF Help Included: • Extensive Manual in PDF Format included Get Vector 2 now and solve all your audio needs! * Please note that recording audio from th...
Latest Version: 2.4.5
What does Vector 2 Express - Audio Recorder and Editor do? ◉ Record, Edit and Convert Audio with Vector.
Vector is the swiss army knife of digital audio. Record audio, edit existing audio files, convert your music between the most common audio file formats, digitize your old vinyl records or record internet radio stations*. Whatever you need to get done - if it has something to do with audio Vector is your best bet!
◉ Version 2 - better than ever!
Vector 2 is the next generation of our popular audio editing and recording app for the Mac. We rewrote the app completely from scratch and added many new features for version 2.0. Vector is now a full blown audio editor that offers professional features and yet is still easy to use!
• Cut, Copy and Paste between multipile documents.
• Delete and Trim audio.
• Infinite and instantenous Undo and Redo.
• Undo and Redo states are saved with the document.
• Supports importing of multiple audio files into one document.
• Supports full screen editing.
• Supports Stereo and Mono audio.
• Supports sampling rates 8khz - 96khz.
• Supports bit depths 8bit, 16bit, 24bit, 32bit.
• Supports conversion between all channel layouts, samples rates and bit depths.
• Waveform zoom levels from 100% down to 1:1 sample resolution.
• Supports editing of individual samples.
• Supports recording from built in microphone and line-in.
• Supports recording from any USB and FireWire Audio Device that is supported by OS X.
• Supports recording from other apps and the internet with the help of Soundflower*
• Maximum recording length is only limited by free space on the hard drive.
• Fade In
• Fade Out
• Generate Silence
• Silence Selection
• Change Gain
• Normalize Audio
• Reverse Audio
• Delay (Echo)
• Peak Limiter
• Apply Distortion
• Graphic Equalizer
• Low Pass Filter
• High Pass Filter
• Band Pass Filter
• Multiband Compressor
• Matrix Reverb
• Change Pitch
File Formats (import and export):
• MP3 and OGG Vorbis
• M4A, MP4, AAC and M4R (iPhone ringtones)
• Flac Lossless, Apple Lossless
• WAV, AIFF and CAF
• Extensive Manual in PDF Format included
Get Vector 2 now and solve all your audio needs!
* Please note that recording audio from the internet or other applications requires installation of the free 'Soundflower' driver - which doesn't take longer than 5 minutes. Detailed instructions can be found in the included manual.
Important: This is the "express" version of the Vector 2 Audio Editor. It is fully functional except that it can only export 10 seconds of audio.
Download and Install Vector 2 Express - Audio Recorder and Editor
Vector 2 Express - Audio Recorder and Editor
Vector 3 - Record & Edit Audio
Vector 3 Express: Audio Editor
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
If you want to download the software on your pc or mac, you could either first visit the Mac store or Windows AppStore and search for the app OR you can easily use any of the download links we provided above under the "Download and Install" header section to download the application
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
easy to use
there is a 10 second limit for this version but I was able to trim and edit white noise out of my amateur recordings to make game sounds. The undo stack works very well so I feel comfortable testing changes I’m not sure about. Great product; if I need more than 10 seconds I’d be comfortable buying a full version.
Great for making SMS tones
i used this to make SMS ringtones. Lets you shorten songs easily and save/export them in different formats. Easy and fast to work with.
Don’t waste your time.
What a fraudulent app. To convert a file into a different format, it only allows you to convert up to the first ten seconds. Unless, of course, you upgrade to the full program for a price.
“Wiggity wack.” - Abraham Lincoln
Records in a mysterious format “taf” and will not convert more than 10 seconds… unless you buy the full version. Bait and switch. Avoid.