What is Warp?
Warp is a data analysis app that allows users to convert and analyze large databases quickly and easily. It can read data from files and databases, and users can effortlessly transfer data between them by dragging and dropping. The app works closely with databases to deliver the best performance and allows users to create their analysis on a small subset of the data and then run it on all data with a single click. Users can use the same formulas and techniques they already know from Microsoft Excel™ and easily re-run an analysis on different data from different sources. The app has an easy-to-use, drag and drop interface, and pro features are never more than a click away.
1. √ Effortlessly juggle around data between files and databases by simply dragging-and-dropping! Load CSV files into MySQL or transfer a PostgreSQL table to a MySQL table by just dragging one to the other.
2. Warp allows you to convert and analyze (very) large databases with ease at the speed of light.
3. √ Efficiently analyze large datasets: Warp works closely together with databases to deliver the best performance.
4. In Warp, you work on a small subset of the data, after which Warp repeats your actions on the entire dataset.
5. Unlike most data analysis apps, you do not have to type any codes in Warp.
Download and Install Warp - PC
Intel, 64-bit processor, OS X 10.7 or later.
Yes. The app is 100 percent (100%) safe to download and Install. Our download links are from safe sources and are frequently virus scanned to protect you
Crashes immediately when linking data
I love the idea of this app, and will surely give it 5 stars if it did not instantly crash when I try to link datasets.
This app is great. It did exactly what I needed it to do. The table I imported had more than 2.5 million rows, and I couldn’t get it to open in Excel. This app saved me many hours of time.
No help or documentation.
Great app! Exactly what I needed for CSV files too big for Excel to handle.
I have zero regrets about getting this app. And the price is fantastic for all that it offers. I had a CSV file with over 2M rows that Excel could not handle. I dropped the file into Warp, ran a pivot table, ran export, and then continued my work in Excel. I could not have completed my presentation without Warp.
The only request I’d make of the developer is to provide more control over number formatting. For example, I’d rather export number values without a comma (e.g., 1234 rather than 1,234).
Leave a review or comment